Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MAC 11 AND GLOCK 18C *WANTED*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: HK 416
    HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

• Loadouts: Terrorist !!!!
    Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest
Hi Guys Got the Mac11's I was after but still need more mags you know how they are with the mass bb usage, will still consider another MAC also but really just mags (earlier Version I.e fits Kwa KSc Hfc Mac 11 1st version)
Other than that any good gas blowback pistols TM, ksc, Kwa, I like Glocks all of them pref 18c or 26c. Also USP, Berretta Tactical version, Luger?.

Let me know if you have any of this and I will Buy. PM me or leave a reply I check nearly every day : )

Cheers

Chalk

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Posted Image

Nutster

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest

Posted Image

Nutster

HHMMMMM!!!!! Thanks for the advice...... I think? : (

ukarmy83

ukarmy83

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: g&p sr15 urx medium,vsr sniper clone
    2x hi cappa full auto extremes, ksc mac11 gas

• Loadouts: allsorts
hi there mate i got a mac 11 for sale with 2 mags shoulder holster thinks its the ksc version cant remember but it also has the magnesium firing pin so wont shatter with high powered gas drop me a message if your interested. thanks
kev

p.s i also have a high cappa full auto extreme with 1 standard and 2 extended mags im willing to part with aswell. also with a drop leg holster.

Chalk

Chalk

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

HK Mp5k
    Mac 11

Balaclava
    Shemagh
    Azer Bijan Trousers
    Gihad Vest

hi there mate i got a mac 11 for sale with 2 mags shoulder holster thinks its the ksc version cant remember but it also has the magnesium firing pin so wont shatter with high powered gas drop me a message if your interested. thanks
kev

p.s i also have a high cappa full auto extreme with 1 standard and 2 extended mags im willing to part with aswell. also with a drop leg holster.

Hi kev, tahnks for your msg, I did buy one but would consider a second and what luck about the Hi capa. Where do you live?. I live in leatherhead surrey. I'll definately take the mac and probably the hi capa. let me know how much individually or a s a pair and would be good to know what make the mac is I know the Hi capa extreme is Marui. If you look on the stock or underneath the front grip swing arm (right on the front of the gun) there will be a ksc logo. Send me some photos to amadeussurrey@yahoo.co.uk but I am VERY INTERESTED MATE.

Many Thanks Charlie

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
hi i've got a upgraded kwa Glock 17 selling for around 125 it's worth around 180 willing to accept offer within reason email me at tobyelwes@gmail.com

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
http://www.airsoft-f...=1344#entry5209

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users