Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted L96

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Dave Humm

Dave Humm

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I'm looking for a type L96

Any manufacturer considered but must be in good condition.

Ideally should include optical sight and bipod.

With thanks

Dave Humm

Razzzz

Razzzz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: G36C

• Loadouts: DPm 95s

I'm looking for a type L96

Any manufacturer considered but must be in good condition.

Ideally should include optical sight and bipod.

With thanks

Dave Humm

Got one ready for you Dave if you want it.

killjoy513

killjoy513

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: None

• Loadouts: Multicam
i have a two tone l96 for sale with bipod and 3x9 scope (very good scope) all in all 110 i bought this from action hobbies for 170 (including VAT and P&P) i can send you pictures if you would like i would be willing to swap for another gun preferably an assault rifle or a few pistols but i would prefer money i am willing to post or meet will accept cash cheque or paypal if there are any other question please message me on my email willjdevans@hotmail.co.uk and will hope to be doing some deals soon
thanks

p.s has been used once or twice have never really used (I'm not really a sniper guy) brand new basically all boxing intact also includes around 3,000 bb's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users