Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Modified AGM H&K 416 with extras (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: Two Tone H&K416
Hi,

I have for sale the following.

1 x AGM full metal, two tone Heckler and Koch 416 with crane stock fitted. The parts that are painted bright green are the RIS and the stock. Both are easily removed and can be stripped and repainted to suit your needs.

I have stripped the gun and gearbox. Re-shimmed and regreased the gears with Teflon grease, the piston and other plastic recipricating parts with silicon grease. The gearbox features all metal parts, including the spring guide. A Hurricane M100 spring is fitted that I had to cut down to get it UK legal in terms of output power. It also has a Deep Fire nozzle fitted.

It's been re-wired with high current, low resistance cable and has a custom made MOSFET fitted to replace the trigger switch. It also has high quality 4mm gold plated banana type connectors fitted for battery connection. All connections are soldered too, including the motor.
I've also modified the stock to accept 8 cell crane stock packs.

When it was last chrono'd (using a Madbull V2), it came in at around 320fps at 17 rounds per second. That's with a 9.6v 2200maH battery pack.

It has a DBoys black foregrip fitted as well as a black Element 'Stubby' silencer. Also fitted is a electric 4 reticle reflex sight. It will also come with a brand new and never used DBoys hi-cap (as well as the OE hi-cap).

It will be packaged in the original box that will also contain all the OE parts, including 4" barrel extension, flash hider sling and barrel un-blocker. Oh, and the OE 8.4v battery pack with 4mm gold plated banana plug type connectors.

As with my other kit, the gun has only been used for one skirmish but, has also had a handful of magazines put through it for testing purposes (wiring, MOSFET and sight zeroing). I had a LASER on the bottom RIS rail so, some of the green paint has already flaked off. This hasn't affected the overall condition of the gun which is, excellent as you'd expect.

I've not had any issues with the gun and I expect it to be more reliable in the field than the already reliable stock version, due to the mods and preventative maintenance I've performed on it. It fires very accurately (<3cm grouping at 30ft) and is fairly quiet too.

Any question you might have, please ask.

I'm after 90 plus P&P for it. Considering these are 140 plus P&P new and you'd have to downgrade it to use it on any UK site, along with the modifications and extras included, I think it's priced well.

Once again, I'm based in Milton Keynes so, am happy for the buyer to collect.

Piccies:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for looking,

Paul

hazbo

hazbo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: 2 tone m 14 socom

• Loadouts: lots of it

Hi,

I have for sale the following.

1 x AGM full metal, two tone Heckler and Koch 416 with crane stock fitted. The parts that are painted bright green are the RIS and the stock. Both are easily removed and can be stripped and repainted to suit your needs.

I have stripped the gun and gearbox. Re-shimmed and regreased the gears with Teflon grease, the piston and other plastic recipricating parts with silicon grease. The gearbox features all metal parts, including the spring guide. A Hurricane M90 spring is fitted that I had to cut down to get it UK legal in terms of output power.

It's been re-wired with high current, low resistance cable and has a custom made MOSFET fitted to replace the trigger switch. It also has high quality 4mm gold plated banana type connectors fitted for battery connection. All connections are soldered too, including the motor.
I've also modified the stock to accept 8 cell crane stock packs.

When it was last chrono'd (using a Madbull V2), it came in at around 320fps at 17 rounds per second. That's with a 9.6v 2200maH battery pack.

It has a DBoys black foregrip fitted as well as a black Element 'Stubby' silencer. Also fitted is a electric 4 reticle reflex sight. It will also come with a brand new and never used DBoys hi-cap (as well as the OE hi-cap).

It will be packaged in the original box that will also contain all the OE parts, including 4" barrel extension, flash hider sling and barrel un-blocker. Oh, and the OE 8.4v battery pack with 4mm gold plated banana plug type connectors.

As with my other kit, the gun has only been used for one skirmish but, has also had a handful of magazines put through it for testing purposes (wiring, MOSFET and sight zeroing). I had a LASER on the bottom RIS rail so, some of the green paint has already flaked off. This hasn't affected the overall condition of the gun which is, excellent as you'd expect.

I've not had any issues with the gun and I expect it to be more reliable in the field than the already reliable stock version, due to the mods and preventative maintenance I've performed on it. It fires very accurately (<3cm grouping at 30ft) and is fairly quiet too.

Any question you might have, please ask.

I'm after 90 plus P&P for it. Considering these are 140 plus P&P new and you'd have to downgrade it to use it on any UK site, along with the modifications and extras included, I think it's priced well.

Once again, I'm based in Milton Keynes so, am happy for the buyer to collect.

I'll also post up pictures tonight.

Thanks for looking,

Paul

i am very interested in this gun when will you be posting the pictures?

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: Two Tone H&K416

i am very interested in this gun when will you be posting the pictures?

Hi mate,

I'll get some up tonight.

Pics added and spec edited to reflect fitment of Deep Fire nozzle and the fact it has a cut down M100 spring fitted, not M90.

Paul

taylorhawkins

taylorhawkins

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
PM'ed :lol:

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members