Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Batteries, charger, BB's and spring

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: Two Tone H&K416
Hi,

I have the following for sale:

2 x Vapextech 2200maH 9.6v crane stock packs. One pack has been skirmished once and the other not at all. Both have 4mm gold plated banana plug type connectors for the best connecttion possible. 10 plus P&P each. 1 x SOLD

1 x Ripmax Pro Peak 2500 delta peak charger. This has only been used around 5 times and in is as new condition. Supplied with Tamiya type connecter and 4mm gold plated banana plug type connecter to suit above battery packs. 25 plus P&P. SOLD

2 x 5000 Aim Top 0.20g BB bottles. Full and unused. 7 plus P&P each. SOLD

1 x 5000 Aim Top 0.20g BB bottle. 3/5th's full. 4 plus P&P. SOLD

1 x Hurricane M90 spring. Only used for a couple of magazines. 5 plus P&P. SOLD

Payment by PayPal, bank transfer or cheque please. I'm based in Milton Keynes should you wish to collect.

Pics of all items:

Posted Image

Thanks for looking,

Paul

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Bump.

Open to sensible offers on everything.

Paul

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
How good are the BB's?
Do they fly straight, are there marks from moulding?

I MAY have a sensible offer for all of them...

If you have a camera/can get access to a camera with a macro lense, close up pics ofa hadfull of BB's would be appreciated.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

How good are the BB's?
Do they fly straight, are there marks from moulding?

I MAY have a sensible offer for all of them...

If you have a camera/can get access to a camera with a macro lense, close up pics ofa hadfull of BB's would be appreciated.

Hi,

According to all the blurbs, these are 'match grade' BB's. They don't have moulding mares and are perfectly spherical. The ones that I used all flew perfectly straight and with my gun, the groupings were very tight.

I'm happy to take a macro picture of them but, my camera can only focus from 10cm away. I'll post the pics up tonight.

Thanks,

Paul

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
I might be intrested in the batts PM'ed

youngsyp

youngsyp

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

For those that are interested, the batteries and charger have these type of plugs fitted: http://rcinaus.com/i... Connectors.JPG

These are high current and ultra low resistance connectors. Basically the best you can use.

They are available for only 70p a pair too.

I had an enquiry about the batteries yesterday and if need be, I can change the connectors to either mini Tamiya of Deans depending on the buyers requirements.

Charger, spring , 1 x battery and all BB's SOLD.

Last battery for sale now reduced to 10 plus P&P.

Thanks,

Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users