Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

M203 for G36C enquiry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

The Atomic Punk

The Atomic Punk

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: H&K G36C AEG w/ sliding stock & M4 magwell
    Beretta M190 full metal gas pistol

• Loadouts: Woodland DPM
    Black swat
Hey all!

Just a few more considerations for upgrades on my G36c and I was thinking about attaching a lovely grenade launcher to it to make me look as manly as possible............as well as giving me a slight advantage on the battle field.

I know they're going to be hugely expensive, but I was wondering where the best place to get one compatible would be.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
For a G36C I would just go madbull short launcher, fits onto the RIS at the front. very simple.
This will cost around 80

this may work better...
$250... I KNOW you can get ones cheaper than this, buit I really CBA doing research ito a gun I'll (probably) never get.

Dont forget to factor in shell cost, either go madbull or king arms...
then gas.
then decide on a BB weight you want:
lioghter gives a larger spread and travels further, heavier ones dont.

also, you CAN put cheaper BB's into 40mm 'nades due to the BB just being pushed by air in a not particularly long tube, ther is no chance of it getting jammed. (i THINK, can't see any reason why it would)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
TBH if you dont think you will use it i wouldnt get one there kind of like sniper rifles you have to play a certain way on a certain terrain for them to be effective or its just going to be a massive metal tube on the front of your weapon weighing you down

But thats just my opinion :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users