Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWA m226 mags URGENT!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

airsoft mania

airsoft mania

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: HFC HA-109 p228
    KWA M226 PTP

• Loadouts: none
I am in urgent need of KWA m226 mags. I don't mind the condition of the paint or looks, as long as they work well with no leaks or faults. I am willing to pay about 10-15 a mag, maybe more if they are in mint condition.
Thanks in advance, Connor
Hello, I'm Connor and live near Basingstoke, I am new to airsoft but am keen to get a Russian loadout. If you have any tips, let me know!

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

• Guns: WE HK416
    WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

• Loadouts: Vegetato BDU
    Black Mesa Security Force

• Sites: The Grange, Warminster Airsoft, Anywhere.
Good luck. Thier rare as hell nowadays.

Got mine from evike in the USA.

airsoft mania

airsoft mania

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

KWA M226 PTP

Good luck. Thier rare as hell nowadays.

Got mine from evike in the USA.

do you need anymore and are willing to share shipping?
im on a really tight budget and i want to go skirmishing on the 18th but it might not be possible if i dont get mags......
Hello, I'm Connor and live near Basingstoke, I am new to airsoft but am keen to get a Russian loadout. If you have any tips, let me know!

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

I might be in the future, but i already have 4 and they're doing me ok for now.

evike take a little while to get over here, although it was Christmas time when i last ordered. so i doubt you'll get em for the 18th.

Shipping its pretty pricey, and you will most likely get hit by customs aswell. I only ordered 3 mags, and a few other cheap things and they charged me, so budget for that if you do buy from there.
My last order was $96 (20% off), $40 shipping + tax and handling. Doesn't work out cheaper, although its pretty much your only choice for most KWA mags now.

airsoft mania

airsoft mania

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

KWA M226 PTP

Thanks for the help,Tariq. Do you where I can get the gas seal nozzle for the mags as the mag I have is missing it. I have looked everywhere and have had no such luck, even on the KWA website. Pain in the arse, KWA should move back into the uk!!!!!

Tariq

Tariq

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

WE G36C
    Umarex G36V
    TM SPAS-12
    KWA ATP
    KWA P226 PTP
    Dan Wesson 6" Chrome

KWA do have them in thier parts section on thier website, but i dont know if they deliver to the UK.

You might need to email them about it.

I might drop em a message soon myself anyway. I lost my front sight for the 226 :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users