Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MP5 SD6 wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

gsnitz

gsnitz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: G36c
    M9
I love the MP5SD6 and can find one anywhere under 180
Im looking for one in good condition, obviously, and i was looking for around 100- 130

any potential sellers or anyone who knows a potential seller it would be greatly appreciated if you get in contact.
(i may be willing to up my maximum price)

im useless at repairing things so a broken one will be no use to me.

thanks, george :blink:

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Not the model I would choose, but whatever floats your boat...

a touch out of the price range, but you know you're getting quality
getting there, try and find review on this one
same as above, but cheaper and rarely in stock... try emailing them

That is all based on the assumption you cna buy RIF's... If not its gonna be a spray job as noone does injected MP5 SD6's

I have purchased from all 3 sites before with no problems at all, just a shame novat never has anything in stock :lol:

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Can get a TM or ICS for both 189.95 new (two tone - same price, even with an M100 spring fitted too if you want), that's only 10 over the 180 you were talking about and you wouldn't regret it.

Would link but zero one's site doesn't let you for some reason so go to:

www.zerooneairsoft.com and use the search for "mp5 sd6"

Edit: And personally I'd go for the ICS since it's full metal which you would probably prefer and comes with 2 mags, hence really the gun itself is quite cheap.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Ive seen the ICS in action too, for a short barrel it has quite the range! go for it.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

gsnitz

gsnitz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

M9
cheers for the feedback guys, much appreciated.

Samuel

Samuel

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Guns: Marui MP5
Hi gsnitz; I have a Marui MP5 which I am looking to sell, as I am leaving the UK.

Its the shorter version, as seen here: http://www.aceros-de...okyo-marui.jpg; but you can probably convert it if required.

It has a brilliant rate of fire, good power for a short barrel and is loads of fun. It has never been dirty or wet, never used for skirmishing and only used against targets indoors (I use it as an executive stress toy in my office :-)). It has been lubricated correctly and I am still only on my second bottle of ammunition so it is virtually brand new. Very good condition, it comes with both original and large capacity magazines, plus a rapid charger with UK mains plug. It is in its original box with a couple of bottles of ammunition.

I will also throw in foldup a target/pellet trap.

I'm in the South West London area. I'd be willing to sell for 70 for a quick sale; which is much cheaper than a new one! Bargain.

regards, Sam

gsnitz

gsnitz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

M9
thanks very much sam, but i have found one local and have already purchased it.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
If thats so i will close :)