Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

magpul emag spring fitting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
decided to attempt to stretch my springs today, took one apart and stretched it from hand to hand (about 1 1/2 metres) unfortunately i had great difficulty getting the spring back into the mag, on the 4th/5th attempt i got it a lot further in than previous attempts, and then, lucky me, it exploded back out and i heard the BB follower ping from the ceiling to parts unknown.
i've emailed magpul PTS about whether they supply followers separately, but if anybody else knows of somewhere else which sells them it would be greatly appreciated.
and how would persons with experience actually get the spring back in, regardless of current situation i want to try and fix my other mags which seem to be having difficulty feeding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users