Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M56 Tri-shot Shotgun - BROKEN : SOLD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

JoshLeFruitCake

JoshLeFruitCake

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

• Guns: -Classic Army Ak-47
    -DE M56 Shotgun
    -G&G M4 Raiider BlowBack

• Loadouts: -Camo Bottoms x2
    -Brown Army Boots
    -Cadet Jumper
    -Combat Vest
    -The Works
SOLD PLEASE REMOOVE

Make:
DE
Gun/Model: M56 Tri-shot shotty, Full lenght
Accessories: None
Condition: BROKEN INternals, but Good Eternal condition
FPS: Not a clue it's broken
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: Open to Offers / Paypal (More added for P&P)
Pictures: Below

My M56 Broke about a week ago, Apparently the problem is that eather a BB gets jammed in in the center of the tri-shot tubes or the bb's arn't feeding properly. It is fixable if you know what parts are needed and if you can find them. I am open for offeres and there will be an added charge for post and packaging and It will be drop off in the Notts are only, Pick-up from Phoenix Airssoft in Welbeck or it can be posted at an extra charge of about 10.

Thanks - Josh

It won't cost much to fix, I just cba to mess around... And if needed I can send you infomation on disasembally and the assembally over e-mail, PM's etc...

Also if not sold within a few weeks i will split the gun into parts!!

Attached Files

Image removed. You know you've been playing too much airsoft when you walk into Kingsmill Hostpital and think - This would be AWSOME for airsoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users