Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

M1 Garand Metal/Wood WANTED ( I got one :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: none :(

• Loadouts: none :(
Hi I am looking for an wooden/metal M1 garand airsoft rifle for around 200 if any one could help and tell me where i can get one would be greate full! Ive been looking around but i can only find these rifles for around 450 and thats a little out my budget XD so if any one is selling or knows where to get one please please tell me. Thanks

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Guns: Thompson m1a1
    k98 custom
    Colt 1911
    Python revolver

• Loadouts: ww2 us para
    ww2 heer infantry
    woodland dpm
    dessert dpm
wait about 6 months mate, ICS are bringing out a garand full metal and wood, or wood effect abs, your choice. 8 round mags and it an AEG so should be skirmishable once winter rolls around.
it's bottom loaded and due to the low ammo capacity i'm keeping an eye out and hoping someone figures how to fit different sniper mags into it to make it up abot for general open days with teh high cap, huge rof crew... <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users