Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My potential loadout

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SgtTalbert

SgtTalbert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

• Guns: G&G RK104
    TM NGRS CQB-R
    ASG M60 MK43 MOD 1
    Ares Vz.58 Compact
    TM P226

• Loadouts: Invisibility Cloak

• Sites: The Gaol & The Gaol Woodland
Hi All,

After a warm welcome and some good advice from you guys, I have gone away and decided upon my load out I would like to buy over next few months.....

Rifle:

http://www.zerooneai...roducts_id=6263

Mag:

http://www.zerooneai...7878ac048e92f89

Vest:

http://www.military1...est-coyote.html

Top:

http://www.military1...p-multicam.html

Trousers:

http://www.military1...p-multicam.html

The boots I already own....and I already have a pair of Viper Gloves (not sure why) http://www.ebay.co.u...ar=500041085194

What do you guys think? Good(ish) setup?

Have I missed anything vital?!

Also, can anyone recommend a decent air soft mask? (I'm not man enough yet to just wear the ballistic type glasses!!)

Cheers,

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

idcard.png

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
you will need a battery (would recommend getting 2 never hurts to have a spare) and a charger. and face protection wise if you want full face id go for a mesh one to avoid steaming up. but you could go down the glasses with a half face mesh mask route but in all honesty unless you play cqb you would be fine with glasses it only stings for a second or 2

d_loydy00007

d_loydy00007

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: G&G Toptech 416
    G&G Toptech CQB-S
    SRC G36C
    ICS M4 (in pieces)
    L96
    KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: British army DPM but mostly MTP
    Warrior Assault System Chest Rig

• Sites: Lincolnshire Airsoft Club
    Modern Airsoft Warfare
Like the load out and mine is very similar.

Vest - not my cup of tea for one reason - there is not much room for modification or additions unless you utilise the belt. dependant on your game style you are not going to know what you need to carry. Go molle and you can alter and add as you wish.

Multicam - i've personally got MTP which i found to be alot cheaper. theres many internet auction sites that you can source these from.

Dont forget that these are only opinions and if you think its right for you then it probably is. hope this helps ;)

magicaldr

magicaldr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

• Guns: TM: P90, G3 & MP5
    SRC: G36K
    ASG: Franchi SAS 12

Browning HP
    WE PX4

• Loadouts: 1980's British Special Forces
    5.11 Tactical / Black CQB / SO19
    Tiger Stripe

• Sites: Airsoft Adventures: Chobham
    Tactical Warfare Airsoft: Croydon
I have a black version of that vest (Webtex) and its not bad. The pockets take M4 mags ok as well as MP5 (2 per pocket)/ The holster is ok, I initially wanted a cross draw but its not something I really end up using much. As you have to release the buckle to draw, its not a quick backup weapon.

That said I see this one features a removable holster, mine is fitted so this looks like a slightly better design. If you like it while its not customisable (not being molle or similar) sure you will get some good use out of it.

See if you can try a couple though before you buy, I found the south african layout (also not customisable but very cheap) very good and if wearing a vest that tends to be what I will end up in. They come in practically any colour or camo you can think of, check ebay if you tempted.

All depends on if you going for what works or following a specific theme in your planning :)

SgtTalbert

SgtTalbert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

TM NGRS CQB-R
    ASG M60 MK43 MOD 1
    Ares Vz.58 Compact
    TM P226

Like the load out and mine is very similar.

Vest - not my cup of tea for one reason - there is not much room for modification or additions unless you utilise the belt. dependant on your game style you are not going to know what you need to carry. Go molle and you can alter and add as you wish.

Multicam - i've personally got MTP which i found to be alot cheaper. theres many internet auction sites that you can source these from.

Dont forget that these are only opinions and if you think its right for you then it probably is. hope this helps ;)

Sorry for the questions - What is MTP? also, is a molle like this - http://www.military1...e-multicam.html and then I would add my own pouches etc...????

idcard.png

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
MTP= multiple terrain pattern, its the new british camo, looks similar to multicam
And yes, thats molle- its modular and you can attach what you want to it :)

d_loydy00007

d_loydy00007

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: G&G Toptech 416
    G&G Toptech CQB-S
    SRC G36C
    ICS M4 (in pieces)
    L96
    KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: British army DPM but mostly MTP
    Warrior Assault System Chest Rig

• Sites: Lincolnshire Airsoft Club
    Modern Airsoft Warfare
thats a molle vest but i wouldn't pay that kind of price for it. most of my gear is from http://airsoft-club.com/shop/
initially the items are cheap but the postage is abit steep but still works out to be a good buy. service is good too, items with me in 11 days with a free tracking service. have a chat with some of your mates to club an order together, that way you can reduce the postage charge. look at getting a plate carrier or chest rig with pouches included.

As stated MTP is multi terrain pattern, the british multicam that is now used by our boys in Afgan. it generally comes with the standard union jack on the arm and if bought second hand then expect to find the usual livery. i personally have trousers, smock and shirt accompanied by a hat all purchased through E-bay. total cost of my clothing was 63.00.

SgtTalbert

SgtTalbert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

TM NGRS CQB-R
    ASG M60 MK43 MOD 1
    Ares Vz.58 Compact
    TM P226

Brilliant - thanks all - will check on ebay!

I assume the rifle will be ok for all sorts of game play?

idcard.png

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Yeah, it's a good gun, you shouldn't have any problems

SgtTalbert

SgtTalbert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

TM NGRS CQB-R
    ASG M60 MK43 MOD 1
    Ares Vz.58 Compact
    TM P226

Excellent...now to just think of a 'look / 'theme' to go for :-)

idcard.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users