Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4 / M16 (any AR/SR rifles too) front end parts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
hello people and welcome to my Armalites front end parts sale. some of these parts (like the fluted barrel) can be fitted to any AEG/sniper as they are standard 14mm threads.
the prices listed are open to sensible offers and i'll do discounts on combined items (plus shipping will be cheaper).

here is a quick rundown of what i have up for sale:

1- G&G M4 7.5" Free Floating RIS (with M4 QCB barrel and M16 flash hider)
2- Action CNC 11" heavy fluted outer barrel (both CW and CCW 14mm threads) SOLD
3- G&G SOCOM style 14mm CCW silencer (180mm x 33mm)
4- Deep Fire Silencer 300 14mm CW and CCW (300mm x 35mm) SOLD
5- Madbull JP Rifles outer barrel kit with 4 barrel lengths (24", 20", 18", and 16" inch) and muzzle break SOLD
6- G&G M4/M16 carbine front hand guard (Delta ring not included)
7- STAR flip up front sight
8- King Arms QD bipod mount for RIS (or a sling mount)
9- G&G fixed front sights
10- G&G M4/M16 carry handle (rear sights)
11- G&P Z-Rail for M4/M16 carry handle
12- G&P PullStrap Dual Magazine Clamps (M4/M16) SOLD
13- QD laser/flashlight RIS mount (25mm with shim) SOLD
14- G&P RIS front grip SOLD

Posted Image

G&G M4 7.5" Free Floating RIS (with M4 QCB barrel with M16 flash hider). this has only been skirmished 3 times, very good condition. a very nice CNC'd piece of kit. the outer barrel splits into 2 parts and has a small scratch on the longer piece otherwise it's as good as new. 65
Posted Image

Action CNC 11" heavy fluted outer barrel (both CW and CCW 14mm threads). never skirmished, never even properly fitted to a gun. purchased as part for a sniper build that ended up becoming a CQB one. has a really nice weight to it, CNC machined from a single aluminium bar = very nice finish. a couple of tiny scratches on one end nothing noticeable though. SOLD
Posted Image
Posted Image

G&G SOCOM style 14mm CCW silencer (180mm x 33mm). this has been skirmished a few times and therefore has 4-5 impact dents from being fired at. i've gone over them with black permanent ink so that they are less visible. still a nice silencer though. 5

Deep Fire Silencer 300 14mm CW and CCW (300mm x 35mm). skirmished once or twice as part of an M4SD build (see pics). a few small scratches on the ends from having to use tools to unscrew them. SOLD
Posted Image

Madbull JP Rifles outer barrel kit with 4 barrel lengths (24", 20", 18", and 16" inch) and muzzle break. A very very nice set of barrels. never used. brand new. perfect for an AR sniper build. SOLD
Posted Image

vvv more below vvv

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
...continued...

G&G M4/M16 carbine front hand guard. stock part that came with my GR16 A3 carbine. nice build quality, skirmished once so it's in as new condition. 12 (Delta ring has been SOLD)
Posted Image
Posted Image

STAR flip up front sight. used...still works though. 5
Posted Image

King Arms QD bipod mount for RIS (or a sling mount). has a few scratches from the RIS rail it was fitted to but is in full working condition, and once a bipod is fitted none of the scratches are visible. 9
Posted Image

G&G fixed front sights. stock sights from the GR16 A3 carbine. comes with the pind required to fit it to pretty much any AR outer barrel. 5
Posted Image

G&G M4/M16 carry handle (rear sights). another stock part from the GR16 A3, skirmished a couple of times but in good fully working condition. 15
Posted Image

G&P Z-Rail for M4/M16 carry handle. this was used for about a month before i decided to get the RIS front end. very good condition. 15
Posted Image

vvv more below vvv

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
...continued...

G&P PullStrap Dual Magazine Clamps (M4/M16). used but in good condition. very useful in intense situations. SOLD
Posted Image

QD laser/flashlight RIS mount (25mm with shim). i got this for my flashlight but realised that my flashlight had a 30mm diameter, so it has never been skirmished. i can't remember who it's made by but it's got a good build quality. SOLD
Posted Image

G&P RIS front grip. used a couple of times on the M4SD build. sturdy as hell and comfortable to hold (made from high impact ABS). comes with 2 aluminium side RIS rails which can be removed. SOLD
Posted Image

done!

any questions please don't hesitate to ask, i can also take higher res photos of pats if need be.

bristol_a3

bristol_a3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
whats the best price you can do the whole lot for mate? minus -

mag clamps, carry handle, smaller silencer, laser mount, fixed front sight

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

whats the best price you can do the whole lot for mate? minus -

mag clamps, carry handle, smaller silencer, laser mount, fixed front sight

the normal total would come to just over 200 without shipping, all those parts weigh at least 2Kg in total so shipping will be likely around 10-15. how about 200 for everything shipped, bearing in ming that the most expensive parts (RIS and JP barrels) are in fantastic condition and are already less than half price.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
splits on G&G M4/M16 carbine front hand guard. just after the delta ring and delta ring cap? are they metal also.

thankyou.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
i'm not too keen on doing splits as it then leaves me with more spares. the front ring and delta ring are metal (the delta ring as an ABS cover over it).
the hand guard is not metal, then again neither are the handguards on real guns seeing as metal conducts heat and handguards are there to protect you from the hot barrel....so i guess that was not the question.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
sure you wont spilt as i need them by saturday? i'm sure you will be able to flog the handguard without the delta ring ;)

Thanks.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

sure you wont spilt as i need them by saturday? i'm sure you will be able to flog the handguard without the delta ring ;)

Thanks.

i guess it depends on how much you are offering for the delta ring, but i'm not keen on splits.

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
delta ring from the M4 handguard set and the mag clamps have been sold.

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
G&P RIS front grip - SOLD
QD laser/flashlight RIS mount - SOLD
Madbull JP Rifles outer barrel kit with 4 barrel lengths - SOLD
Deep Fire Silencer 300 14mm CW and CCW (300mm x 35mm) - SOLD
Action CNC 11" heavy fluted outer barrel - SOLD

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
have you still got the g&g fixed front sight?

tom

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

Feto

Feto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
eveything has now been SOLD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic