Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M3 shotty , M700 sniper , m14 , p90, glock26

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Number8

Number8

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Heya

First and last topic im afraid , i inherited these guns by way of a death in the family.

I played airsoft with my brother a few time using these guns but never seriously , i had all good intentions of getting into gaming , but many many things are getting in the way, and having been now informed about the laws regarding ownership of these and not being a member of a local club i really think i need to shift these on asap.

First a

Tokyo mauri M3 super 90 in it box and never used , it comes with 7 shells holding 30 balls each , 10 shots it fires 3 at a time , it all apperes to be there in the box and in great condition

having done a bit of research im asking 100 for the gun
Posted Image

secondly a

Tanaka works M700 police in camo colours with scope , ive never fired this gun as ive never been able to gss it up so all i know is i saw my brother using it alot (was shot by it many times!) comes with a pack of i seem to remember teflon coated balls, the scope is in great working condition , can see the washing instruction labels of the clothes hanging up on nextdoor's washing line.

again after some research im asking 250 for it as is
Posted Image

thirdly a tokyo mauri AEG M14

this gun come with 3 mags , but im afraid no battery , well the battery thats with it is toally fudged and lasts about 2-3 mins before its totally flat so a new batt will be needed. I have However powered the battery with one of my RC car batts and it does fire and seem to work well. It also comes with a quick loader.

looking for 200
Posted Image

Forth

a tokyo mauri P90TR with silencer
Its in great condition having never been used in battle, comes with original mag and two high cap mags , again the battery is dead as a dodo but the gun fires using the same rc batt i used on the m14 and fires and works

im asking 100 for this gun
Posted Image

last is a tokyo mauri gas blowback glock 26

as with the M700 i have not fired it but have seen it being fired , normally from the wrong end shortly followed by a sharp pain , but it all soome to function freely and easily. also i cannot find the other half of the box just the top annoyingly.

im asking 50quid for this
Posted Image

Now im aware that not knowing about these guns at all means that the prices could be way over the top so im open to offers. Also none of the prices include any postage , id rather not have to post anything out and collection from peterborough (pe3) would be preffered but if postage is required i can sort summit out with dhl

Oh and lastly i have a lod of BB i dont need either , i want 30quid posted out for all the ones in the pic. They have never been used.

Posted Image

Best way to contact me is email me on hdnumber8@gmail.com
Thank u
Oll

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
Darn. I was going to ask if you could TT the M14, but after enlarging the pic I can see the wood. I cannot bring myself to cover that piece of art.
So I shall wish you the best of luck with the sales.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
After doing some reading it has come to my attention that Two Toning an RIF ISNT illegal as long as it meets IF regulations.

carry on :)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts

After doing some reading it has come to my attention that Two Toning an RIF ISNT illegal.

carry on :)

hehe, subtley deleted the other posts too :P

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Hank Frost

Hank Frost

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Message sent on your mail address ;)

Hank Frost

XxxBIRCHYxxX

XxxBIRCHYxxX

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: G&P M249 Ranger
    ICS Sig SG551 Swat
    ICS M4A1 RIS
    ICS L86 A2 (LSW) with Susat
    TM Sig P226

• Loadouts: Marpat & Desert DPM

Message sent on your mail address ;)

Hank Frost

please let me know if you have the M3 still?
Peter aka BIRCHY (Spartan Airsoft Team)

Lee Cook

Lee Cook

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
PM'd you regards glock 26

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
this seller was last seen on the 24th of february.
If you are interested in things you will be best off PMing him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users