Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

just thought id stop by and say hi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: D-boys M4A1 Carbine
    HFC Glock 17

• Loadouts: None at the minute
Hey im liam from bradford, kind of new to this airsofting business, for years ive owned what were probably referred to as bb guns and just did the usual plinking thing with them, some of them were kind of beast but once i looked into this, i was like whats airsofting, one of the first things i saw was a guy with a bb stuck in his nose and then some skirmish vids, i had to get into it, at the minute ive only got a couple of airsoft guns, a glock 17 and an m4a1 carbine. I dont know of any decent sites to go, im from bradford but anyway i shall hope to speak soon with some experience and ill see you guys round i guess, Liam.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
hi mate i am from swinnow very near to you, welcome to the forum

AF-UK Addict