Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How long can you go for?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

You disgust me.

Mate, that had me laughing so much, my flatmates think I've gone off my rocker :lol:

Dave, this Dave-sim sounds a bit (not completely) like what we do at Tim's farm - only on a larger scale, and without the all the 'safety breaks' we have (if a certain someone wasn't around I'm pretty sure we could do it too). Also reminds me of this:

I could last about 3 days max, so long as I was given some breaks (about half an hour). It depends on what I'm using and how hard the games are - since I've started using my LSW-carbine rather than my LSW, I've found I can last a lot longer.
As I haven't done a proper milsim in a longtime, I can't say about that.

I've done a day-night-day-night-day fight before. Was completely knackered afterwards, but that may have had more to do with the fact that I entered the event with a hangover caused by a night clubbing, drinking far too much and 2 hours sleep, and I got about 10 hours sleep throughout the entire event... I seem to recall sleeping for nearly 2 days straight afterwards...
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

sounds a bit like what we do at Tim's farm

I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+

I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks

I'll be honest, I really didn't seen anything in that comment. But hey, late night, scrambles the mind.

*for reference, it's a friend's farm where we airsoft (or used to) a lot. Airsoft pretty much starts and finishes as and when we want, apart from the lunch break, in areas where carrying airsoft guns would be unsafe or moments when we have to stop (like for safety reasons)
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

tashidalek

tashidalek

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

• Guns: we desert warrior
I think it would be great to have like Copehill or summat like that for a week with a downed pilot and hostile forces having captured the said downed pilot and the British teams having to recapture lasting like a 4/5 days including night games, The British team splitting into a-lot of smaller teams to capture with other agendas such as Intel and such like. Though this is waffling and not answering the original question

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
you, sir, need to get yourself along to one of the stirling combat missions.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users