Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

we hi capa 5.1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
Hi there ive been looking at buying a we hi-capa and was wondering if they are any good,and what problems they have had.thanks josh

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I've got a friend who has one, it doesn't stand out as a bad gun but its beaten by most kwa's and tm's
I'd leave it, a tm equivalent isn't much mote expensive but is much better performance-wise

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
ah okay mind you the tm magazines are a fair bit more expensive

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

grimmy666

grimmy666

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: TM VSR Pro, ICS M4, JG MP5 A5, WE 1911, KWA Mac11, We Scar H

Hi there ive been looking at buying a we hi-capa and was wondering if they are any good,and what problems they have had.thanks josh

Had one, was pretty good. Had a few rattles. WE aren't as bad as most people make out. I have a 1911 and it is awesome! The hi-capa has pretty decent range and accuracy though. Uses a fair bit of gas but there are a few DIY mods which you can easily do to the magazines.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
WE are an ok brand. The hi capas aren't amazing but the worst issue you'll get from them is a jamming issue but you can resolve that fairly easilly. I've owned two WE 1911's which I've both sold recently. One was completely fine whilst the other completely fell apart - the barrell fell out and it kept jamming + the slide wouldn't always lock back when the mag was empty which seems to be a common issue for WE pistols.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users