Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 parts clearout

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

• Guns: s&w shotgun
    ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

• Loadouts: lots and lots (ex army)
hi guys i have available an old ics m4 metal body and outer barrel, a crane stock with cut down tube, two gear box casings one is a systema one, i don't know the make of the other one, cage flash hider, spr flash hider, an inner barrel (don't know the make), two large springs ( not sure of the sizes), one motor (unsure which one but it is working), three metal m4 high caps in very good condition, and a few other things that i am unsure of what they are, some of the parts do have scratches ect but definitely usable to some one who is more mechanically minded than me, now i am looking for offers for the lot (preferably) or i am willing to swap the lot for either another rifle (must be working and have a battery and at least one mag) or another gas pistol (with holster,preferable but not necessary, and mag(s), and again must be working), pm me with offers/swaps, no two tones please.
cheers
mark
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

mags and ics upper sold, offers invited for the rest :)

woody6581

woody6581

AF-UK Regular

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

• Guns: Tan Scar Custom
    Magpal Masada
    G&G M14 socom
    Mac 11
    WE Glock

• Loadouts: MTP

• Sites: Maddog
wat you want for the 2 rear stocks and is the soild one black in picture looks slightly grey

mark2191

mark2191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

ics m4
    m4/m15 variant
    g36c
    ca mp5 sd3
    l85 a2 (upgraded)

hi mate the stocks are still available, the solid one is not grey it has had a cammo spray job done on it (not by me), i would be looking for 20 posted .

the two stocks have now been sold, offers on the rest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users