Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CA M15A4 and CYMA MP5A4 for sale cheap

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Jakula

Jakula

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: Classic army m15a4 (red dot sight)
    Socom gear M1911A m.e.u
    G36C

• Loadouts: Combats, magnum boots and my paintball armour modified with a sprayed on punisher logo
Ok guys up for sale is my m15a4 and mp5a4 both brilliant weapons but I have bills that need paying

M15A4 specs: ex-two tone sprayed black mostly plastic with metal barrel, trigger, comes with a 65 red dot sight, and a MOE mid-cap fires brilliantly at 328fps consistently, and has a high rate of fire

Mp5a4 specs: full metal/realistic looking, comes with a high cap, has an extremely high rate of fire, firing constantly at 336fps

I will also be throwing in around 8000 high quality .20 blaster bb's which go for about 12 for 3000

I'm looking for 200 for the lot would drop to 180 if picked up in person I would prefer this as you can test the guns, I will also throw in the batteries and a smart charger

Pics will be uploaded later as I'm on my iPhone any questions pm me :)
SI VIS PACUM PARA BELLUM

Dabs

Dabs

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
What make is the mp5a4? and could you post a picture

Jakula

Jakula

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Socom gear M1911A m.e.u
    G36C

• Loadouts: Combats, magnum boots and my paintball armour modified with a sprayed on punisher logo

What make is the mp5a4? and could you post a picture

To everyone my mistake here

The mp5a4 is CYMA and the m15a4 is classic army got interest already in the mp5 so get in there quick :)
SI VIS PACUM PARA BELLUM

Jakula

Jakula

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Socom gear M1911A m.e.u
    G36C

Bumpppppp
SI VIS PACUM PARA BELLUM

Deano

Deano

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Any pics mate?

Jakula

Jakula

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Socom gear M1911A m.e.u
    G36C

Bumpppppp 180 delivered 160 picked up now for both

I can email pics
SI VIS PACUM PARA BELLUM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users