Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Funniest Airsoft Moments!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sammy c

sammy c

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: KING ARMS S&W M&P15 MOE
Heres a videos showing my funniest airsoft moments so far, whats your funniest Airsoft moment!

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

:)

Lt94DP

Lt94DP

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: none
Playing a game of defend the objective ( the objective being a downed Chinook :P ) and my team were defending from inside the " helicopter ". Near the end of the game one of my teammates sat down to refill his mag and someone threw a frag through one of the windows and it rolled behind him and blew up under his ass :L I felt bad for him cause it gave him a dead leg and he had to limp out but the rest of us couldn't stop laughing. XD
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users