Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*Wanted* Any Rifle Considered

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Craig Haynes

Craig Haynes

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: Mk11 M249 Saw
I have a budget of 300 and im looking to see what everyone has to offer will consider anything if the deal is right, im also looking to buy some m4 lonex flash mags if anybody is selling any

Many Thanks
Craig Haynes

Untafu

Untafu

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Cyma AK47,JG G36c ,Socom M14,L96 warrior,KJW Sig p266

• Loadouts: British Desert DPM,Blacks,British Wood,German Flecktarn,Viper Tac vest,PASGT Helmet,

I have a budget of 300 and im looking to see what everyone has to offer will consider anything if the deal is right, im also looking to buy some m4 lonex flash mags if anybody is selling any

Many Thanks
Craig Haynes

Socom M14 for sale in guns for sale

Leon

Leon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: VSR 10 Gspec
    M4 RIS
CA M4 with RIS and VLTOR extendable stock. Comes with 1 high cap mag and 1 lonex mag

200, email me for pictures (leon.debnath@dsfc.ac.uk)

Kingbob734

Kingbob734

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=9067

How about this, i have it posted on a few other forums too, if you need any info :)

Just give me a shout!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users