Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi guys :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Batcow

Batcow

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

• Guns: TM Famas SV, JG MP5 SD6, 2x Cyma DEagle AEP's
    All on lipo's

TM DEagle hard kick

• Loadouts: Whatever clothes i get out and my pistol holsters :D

• Sites: CQB Tactical, Swindon
    and occasionally the Bristol Courthouse
Hey guys.

Been interested in getting into airsofting since i first went for a skirmish early last year but i've been sinking all my spare money into my RC's :)

Went again a couple of weeks ago and now me and a couple of mates have decided to get into it on a regular basis.

At the moment i've only got a cheapy Cybergun spring famas, which is fine for playing about in the garden but once i get my UKARA sorted i'll be getting something decent. i keep looking at the TM famas but then keep thinking it's maybe not the best idea for my first decent gun, but that's for another thread :D

All of my current RC's are brushless electric and lipo powered so i'm fairly good with lipos if anyone needs advice about charging or anything :D

Cheers,

Ross

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill

Hey guys.

Been interested in getting into airsofting since i first went for a skirmish early last year but i've been sinking all my spare money into my RC's :)

Went again a couple of weeks ago and now me and a couple of mates have decided to get into it on a regular basis.

At the moment i've only got a cheapy Cybergun spring famas, which is fine for playing about in the garden but once i get my UKARA sorted i'll be getting something decent. i keep looking at the TM famas but then keep thinking it's maybe not the best idea for my first decent gun, but that's for another thread :D

All of my current RC's are brushless electric and lipo powered so i'm fairly good with lipos if anyone needs advice about charging or anything :D

Cheers,

Ross

Hi mate welcome to the world of hurting others for fun
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

What electric models were you into? I used to do a bit of racing a few years ago. Bashing is fun too though!

Batcow

Batcow

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

• Guns: TM Famas SV, JG MP5 SD6, 2x Cyma DEagle AEP's
    All on lipo's

TM DEagle hard kick

• Loadouts: Whatever clothes i get out and my pistol holsters :D

• Sites: CQB Tactical, Swindon
    and occasionally the Bristol Courthouse
Cheers for the welcome :)

As far as the RC's go it's all about bashing for me. Currently rolling with an e-revo, my converted hyper 7 and a 1/16 revo running 1/10 electrics :D

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Sounds good. Unfortunately I didn't have anywhere that great around me for bashing. I ran/run an Associated B44 with all the brushless malake. You should try racing at some point too it is fun!

Anyway must remember this is an airsoft forum :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users