Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Fixed for anyone yet to read :P

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Thanks Dev, but if you have to add the spoiler alerts, it'll still always be spoiled for you =[

Poor Dev.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Just watched the season finale, at least I think it was the season finale, the ending definitely seemed finale-esque...

So what did everyone make of season 2?

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

The Dauphin

The Dauphin

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

• Guns: TM G3/SG1
    TM M16 (Vietnam)
    TM MP5
    JG MP5
    MC51
    M9 Beretta GBB
    SCAR L
    G&P XM177
    TM MP5K

• Loadouts: American ACU, British DPM, American Tri-Desert, US M65 Woodland, Auscam & Flecktarn
Great penultimate episode last night.

SPOILER View
The penultimate episode last night was excellent and it was great to see shane get killed by Rick and then come back as a Z. Loved the way shane lured Rick out with the intention of murdering him. It was also confirmed that they all have the virus. (I reckon this is whatwas whispered to Rick by Jenner at the CDC)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

You mean that WASN'T the finale?!

Wow, what on earth is going to happen next week?

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Who said it wasn't the finale?!

The Dauphin

The Dauphin

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

TM M16 (Vietnam)
    TM MP5
    JG MP5
    MC51
    M9 Beretta GBB
    SCAR L
    G&P XM177
    TM MP5K

• Loadouts: American ACU, British DPM, American Tri-Desert, US M65 Woodland, Auscam & Flecktarn

You mean that WASN'T the finale?!

Wow, what on earth is going to happen next week?

This is!

Seriously dont read this if you dont want to know what has been leaked

SPOILER View
Shot opens in Atlanta: a group of walkers are feasting on what looks like Rick's horse, or what's left of it, when they're startled by the sound of a helicopter flying overhead. The horde migrates over several days, weeks, a great distance, and eventually comes to a fence. The fence bows and breaks under the relentless forward motion of the walkers. The herd presses on. Wandering aimlessly in the forest, the walkers turn as a gunshot goes off like a beacon, leading them to dinner. Soon they are closing in on Rick and Carl, as they leave the scene of Shane's murder.

Daryl and Glenn arrive back at the farmhouse. They explain that they heard a gunshot, and share their confounding findings about Randall.

As they walk back to the house, Carl asks Rick about what happened to Shane. Soon after, they notice the walkers bearing down on them, and it's not long before they are overtaken and have to make a run for the barn. Back at the house, the rest of the survivors are just figuring out that Carl is missing and walkers are approaching. Lori is panicking. Hershel passes out the guns.

The horde is making quick work of the barn. Rick dumps gasoline everywhere, busts open the door to lure the zombies inside, and climbs up to the loft with Carl. Carl drops a lighter into the gasoline-soaked hay, igniting everything in sight. Meanwhile, the men and Andrea shoot from their cars in a futile attempt to corral the herd and buy time.

Finally, Daryl figures out that Rick and Carl must be in the barn, and instructs Jimmy to drive the RV to the barn to rescue them. Rick and Carl manage to barely escape, while Jimmy is devoured inside the RV. Blood is everywhere, coating the windshield.

The survivors are starting to run out of ammo. The horde is too large.The women hold hands and make a run for it as Hershel makes a last stand for the farmhouse. They are just about clear when Patricia is attacked from the side and is devoured while Beth is still holding onto her.

Carol is headed off by a few walkers and backed into a corner with nothing but a plank of wood to defend herself. Andrea saves her but is attacked from behind and gets pinned under a walker. T-dog pulls his car around, but quickly has to leave the scene with Beth and Lori before the car is overtaken.

Glenn tells Maggie that the farm is lost; they have to get off the farm, now. Hershel comes to the same realization, almost too late, as a walker sneaks up from behind. Rick saves Herschel and they along with Carl head out in their own direction. Glenn and Maggie take off as well. Daryl finds Carol about to collapse from running, and they speed off together on Daryl's motorcycle. Andrea is abandoned. The barn collapses into the flames. And we're not even halfway done.

The group is now scattered. Glenn and Maggie switch places in the car as Maggie breaks down and can't continue driving. Glenn says they need to make their way to the highway, but Maggie protests that the herd came from that direction. Glenn finally tells Maggie that he loves her.

Rick, Carl, and Hershel arrive at the highway, where they left the care package for Sophia, hoping that the others will think to rendezvous here. Hershel is ready to part ways, but Rick wants to stick together.

Lori and T-Dog argue over where to drive. T-Dog wants to head to the coast, but Lori threatens to jump out of the car if he doesn't turn around and go back to the highway.

A walker appears on the highway. Rick is about to give up on waiting any longer, but… in the nick of time, the other survivors arrive. Time for a head count:

Shane - dead
Andrea - missing
Patricia - taken by the walkers
Jimmy - splattered all over the RV

Meanwhile, Andrea is running for her life in the woods, but the walkers pursue her tirelessly. She can't keep this up for long. Walkers are emerging from the trees in random directions as Andrea shoots to clear a path.

The survivors leave the highway, pushing onward, but soon run out of gas. Several people start to panic and are on the verge of giving up. Rick tries to pull everyone together. The conversation turns to Randall and Shane. Rick has to come clean. He reveals that the secret Jenner whispered to him at the CDC was that everyone is a carrier of the infection. The group is not happy that Rick has kept this from them.

Lori and Rick talk privately. Rick tells her what went down with Shane, and confesses that it wasn't just self-defense… he wanted Shane dead, he was tired of Shane dogging him and acting like Rick stole Lori and Carl from him. Lori freaks out when she finds out Carl's role in Shane's death and withdraws from Rick, refusing to let him touch her.

Andrea is exhausted. This is the end of the line. She can't carry her gun-bag any longer, her pistol is out of ammo -- she bashes in a walker's head with it -- now she's down to knives, another walker practically on top of her… enter Michonne to save Andrea at the last minute, towing two armless walkers in chains, samurai sword in hand.

The rest of the survivors set up camp in the middle of nowhere. They may have found each other again amid the chaos, but the group is still broken. Many are ready to run off into the dark and leave Rick behind, fend for themselves. They are on the verge of splitting up again, when Rick takes back control... he says they're not going anywhere; he killed his best friend for them. This isn't a democracy anymore.

The camera pans up… in the distance looms a prison facility.

End of Season 2.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
No! Why would you do that!? Now I've noticed you've posted it, my curiosity will make me read the spoiler no matter what, especially if I have to wait a week!!

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I read the first line of what looked to be a pretty massive spoiler lol and what I watched isn't the finale.

So there's 13 episodes, I watched the 12th.

Henry Wisdom

Henry Wisdom

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: ICS M4-A1
    KWA Glock 18c
    DE AK47 Krinkov CQB
    H.K. 'WE' PX4
    CYMA Glock 18 AEP w/ Lipo Conversion

• Loadouts: Full British DPM.
SPOILER View
I'm a little confused. So I literally just watched episode 13 where Shane completely loses it and Rick is forced to kill him. Shane later on comes back to life but as a WALKER. Rick didn't leave his body at any time so its not like a Walker had a quick nibble at him. How did this happen? I was just as puzzled when Shane took the hostage into the woods and killed him, who then came back as a walker themselves, but Randle said there wasn't any sign of a bite on the body when him and Glenn killed it. What I'm saying is, I thought you could only be turned into a Zombie if their DNA gets into your system, i.e. being bitten, scratched, eating off or drinking off the same food/water source. I swear in an earlier episode they clarified this to...

P.S. Ed, there's one more episode of this season. Looks pretty EPIC! Hint: Last stand!

The Dauphin

The Dauphin

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

TM M16 (Vietnam)
    TM MP5
    JG MP5
    MC51
    M9 Beretta GBB
    SCAR L
    G&P XM177
    TM MP5K

@Henry

They have discovered in the last couple of episodes that you dont need to be bitten and everyone is a carrier (I think the episode was 18 miles out) so when you die whether you are bitten or not you turn into a Z. (Most people believe it is what Jenner told Rick at the CDC)

craig

craig

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

• Guns: SA80 A2 AG36
    Fn Minimi
    custom built "M4A2"
    P226R

• Loadouts: DPM, Flecktarn, every so often MTP

• Sites: basicly if i can find a site near were im at ill go
just to show off for about 4 months one of the game of thrones sets was across the road from me just out side banbridge so if your watching it and all you can hear is "IT BETTER NOT BE sh*t" then thats me B)

if i hide maybe the stupid people will go away
I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Haha, I honestly hope I can hear that in the background now, it'd be hilarious.

Henry Wisdom

Henry Wisdom

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

KWA Glock 18c
    DE AK47 Krinkov CQB
    H.K. 'WE' PX4

Ah ok thanks Dauphin.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Just watched The Walking Dead finale...

Oh.

My.

God.

When is season 3!?

The Dauphin

The Dauphin

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

TM M16 (Vietnam)
    TM MP5
    JG MP5
    MC51
    M9 Beretta GBB
    SCAR L
    G&P XM177
    TM MP5K

Just watched The Walking Dead finale...

Oh.

My.

God.

When is season 3!?

It was awesome especially with the hooded figure making an appearance ;-)

Henry Wisdom

Henry Wisdom

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

KWA Glock 18c
    DE AK47 Krinkov CQB
    H.K. 'WE' PX4

Thought I'de best let anyone know who hasn't watched the finale that I talk a bit about certain parts in the episode and my opinion on them. So if you haven't watched the finale and don't want it slightly spoilt, I advice you don't read this comment.

Just watched the finale. I to thought it was awesome! Bit sad how they seem to have got into a bit of a habit with making the last episode of both seasons a 'Last Stand' episode and a load of people always have to die which I hope they don't continue in up coming seasons as we'll know what to expect. <_<

I was worried they were gonna kill off blondie at the end there, (Gemma?) but that awesome hooded person with the Samurai Sword saved her. :) Kinda cool/weird how she's got walkers chained up to her with their arms chopped off and there not trying to eat her. :o

Something that I am disappointed with is how the people that Rick met up with in the first season who saved him never came back. The story lead us on to believe that they were going to meet up again with Rick, but that never happened. I'm sure were meant to believe that they either got killed, or lost their transmitter or something like that so they had no way of finding Rick again... I'm sure that's not what the makers of the series originally had in mind however, and I'm sure the truth is more along the lines of those particular actors had had enough with the series, which I think is wrong to do to the viewers. :angry:

I'de also like to see Randels brother come back. :) I'm sure he won't and is now like the people I have just been talking about done with the series altogether, :( as Randel is never talking about him, so there obviously trying to hush that up. :( It would make a good few episodes though.

What did people think about Rick killing Shane? Do you think he was right to do it? me personally, yes.

Also, what do you think that massive institution looking thing was at the end there? Looked like some sort of prison?

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I think you got a few names confused there; Blondie is Andrea and Randal is Daryl.

Randal was the prisoner kid that Shane killed. Daryl is the redneck badass with the crossbow whose brother was abandoned on a department store roof in Atlanta, who we assume escaped by sawing his own hand off. I haven't a clue where you got Gemma from lol.

I've spoken to a lot of people about this and it seems to be going back to its roots from the books. The ninja woman is a character from the books, the walkers she has chained to her have had their arms and lower jaws removed so they pose no threat to her, they're just there to mask her scent from the other walkers.

The big institution you see at the end is a prison block, which is a strong-point they hold up in during a large section the books, meaning that season 3 will most likely revolve around them spending a lot of time in it.

The Rick vs Shane standoff was inevitable and it was obvious Rick was going to emerge from it and not Shane, Carl killing Shane is also an idea carried over from the books.

I felt that a lot of the time Shane had the right sort of idea, but he was too blasé in his actions. He rubbed off on Rick though, as he's now becoming more heartless and understands that you have to be a dick to keep people alive. I don't know if stating they're no longer part of a democratic group was the best idea ever though, tensions are high and Rick is at the wrong end of the stick.

If my money is on anyone for surviving the whole thing, it'll be Daryl, hands down.

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

Woodland DPM
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I thought it was a pretty amazing finale to be honest..

I think I may have to get the books, even if it does kinda spoil the next season. Are they titled "The Walking Dead"? I can't find them on Kindle :(

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Yeah they're all called The Walking Dead: Volume 1... etc.

Search by author for Robert Kirkman. It could just be that you can't get them on the kindle, I don't think you can get them on iBooks either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users