Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Are these two shows the awesomest things on TV or what? The Walking Dead series 2 resumes this Friday apparently, anyone else looking forward to it as much as me?!

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
i did watch season one but don't have SKY i only have Freeview SKY but walking dead was awesome but haven't seen it Unless you can tell me where to watch it?

and dunno never seen Game Of Thrones again what Channel?

My All time fav's though Touch Of Frost, Only Fools and Horses, Teletubie's and the Scooby Doo show

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
sod season 2, i want season 3.
as for game of thrones, it sucks that i have to wait till april, a whole year between seasons.

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
I know... I only watched it recently though so the wait isn't as bad for me lol.

Craig, I watch everything and I mean almost truly everything, on here: http://watchseries.eu/letters/A Just search for The Walking Dead in the top bar and all the episodes are there with numerous links to a video stream. Same with Game of Thrones.

I'll be watching the new series on there as well since I don't have Sky either, I cancelled my subscription 'cos I don't use the TV much and I thought FX was a Freeview channel... Turns out it isn't...

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Bones, NCIS, Dark Angel (mmm Jessica Alba), Fireflybut most importantly That 70's Show.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Mmmm Jessica..... (Snaps back to reality) i completely agree about Dark Angel and NCIS

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

I only have Sky broadband. and Netflix. (5.99 for xbox PCM) which is nice, and any additional tv shows i want i watch online.

plus i dont have a working aerial in my appartment which means i get away with not needing a tv license.

Posted Image

Henry Wisdom

Henry Wisdom

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: ICS M4-A1
    KWA Glock 18c
    DE AK47 Krinkov CQB
    H.K. 'WE' PX4
    CYMA Glock 18 AEP w/ Lipo Conversion

• Loadouts: Full British DPM.
Can't wait for The Walking Dead to come back, they left it on such a cliffhanger!!! Haven't seen Game of Thrones, are check it out though... Are you sure The Walking dead continues TONIGHT? I looked it up and it said its not being shown in the U.S. until the 14th...

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Here's a wiki link with the episode release dates: http://en.wikipedia....g_Dead_episodes

It probably does mean in America, but it'll be online somewhere as of tonight/Saturday morning.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

o right this season is actually going to be a full season then, i assumed it would be a quarter season like the first season. not that im complaining though

Posted Image

Henry Wisdom

Henry Wisdom

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

KWA Glock 18c
    DE AK47 Krinkov CQB
    H.K. 'WE' PX4

I guess so. I suppose they only did a quarter first season to confirm that people actually liked the series, no point forking out all that money to produce the episodes so that they don't make any profit from it.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

yeah well even then, the at least do a half season. (9-14 epipsodes) instead of a quater (8 or less) i mean comic book seris are normally a hit, i mean shows like the cape, not many heard of that, but that got a half season, although it got cut, which is a shame because i liked that show

Posted Image

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Did anyone ever watch a series called Invasion? It was on Channel 4 around 2005 or 6, I think? It was ages ago either way, but I thought it was totally amazing, I used to ALWAYS be at home on Sundays at 8 so I could watch it, I was an addict, completely through and through.

Then they axed it after the first season, I actually couldn't believe it. It was running around the same sort of time as Lost started. Lost, which I thought was crap and made no sense. It really pissed me off. Lost, as a title doesn't even give you much to go on, at least with Invasion you have something to look forward to - The god damn invasion.

Guh.

Anyone ever watch it, or was it just me?

Henry Wisdom

Henry Wisdom

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

KWA Glock 18c
    DE AK47 Krinkov CQB
    H.K. 'WE' PX4

Never watched it, sounds like it was just you mate. Probably why they cut it. ^_^ Does anyone know a website showing The Walking Dead tonight? I know there's http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/ but that won't be showing for a few days.

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

i torrent all my stuff.......it normally gets uploaded 3-4 hours after its aired. at most its a 12 hour wait after airing before you can find it.

Posted Image

The Dauphin

The Dauphin

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

• Guns: TM G3/SG1
    TM M16 (Vietnam)
    TM MP5
    JG MP5
    MC51
    M9 Beretta GBB
    SCAR L
    G&P XM177
    TM MP5K

• Loadouts: American ACU, British DPM, American Tri-Desert, US M65 Woodland, Auscam & Flecktarn
The new episode Nebraska was good, The tension between the group is hotting up and where was Lori going? Best scene was the shootout at the bar between Rick and the 2 bad dudes.

Cyrax

Cyrax

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

• Guns: TM G36C
    TM M16 A2
    TM Sig 552
    TM G-Spec
    KJW P226
Me and my chums were discussing walking dead over a long game of Horde of GOW3.

It suffers from the same problem as all zombie shows/ films. IMOH, the "draw" comes from watching people survive and fight, but theres only so many people you can kill off. And, being american, they are more interested with how people interact and feelings and things. So it turns into a drama with a back drop of zombies.

I like it, but I want to see a gritty, blood splattered reality, not spend half hour watching someone go "I love you but we cant be together. This issue is blatantly more important than the fact THE WORLD IS FULL OF ZOMBIES."

/rant

rjmcgough

rjmcgough

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

• Guns: ICS M4A1, G&G MP5A5, KJW SIG P226

• Loadouts:

• Sites: The Wargames Centre

Me and my chums were discussing walking dead over a long game of Horde of GOW3.

It suffers from the same problem as all zombie shows/ films. IMOH, the "draw" comes from watching people survive and fight, but theres only so many people you can kill off. And, being american, they are more interested with how people interact and feelings and things. So it turns into a drama with a back drop of zombies.

I like it, but I want to see a gritty, blood splattered reality, not spend half hour watching someone go "I love you but we cant be together. This issue is blatantly more important than the fact THE WORLD IS FULL OF ZOMBIES."

/rant

(geek mode activate)

I think the walking dead is great and i tottaly disagree with Cyrax. I think if there was a zombie apocalypse people would eventually get used to the idea of zombies being everywhere and relationships and stuff would become important again.

(geek mode deactivate)

The walking dead is great!

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
I've seen the first (or second) series of The Walking Dead, but that was ages ago and haven't seen it since.. is it actually showing regularly on TV? If so, what episode is it on and how many have I missed? If I've missed a lot, where can I catch up for free (online)?

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

It's on season 2 episode 8 and all the episodes can be found and viewed here: http://watchseries.e...he_walking_dead

The second half of season 2 has just started in the US, new episodes are supposedly up every monday (GMT) at some point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users