Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone got a black L96 with scope?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Looking for L96 sniper spring rifle! prefered in black please! Please pm me with any products u have.

Untafu

Untafu

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

• Guns: Cyma AK47,JG G36c ,Socom M14,L96 warrior,KJW Sig p266

• Loadouts: British Desert DPM,Blacks,British Wood,German Flecktarn,Viper Tac vest,PASGT Helmet,

Looking for L96 sniper spring rifle! prefered in black please! Please pm me with any products u have.

i have one in guns for sale

Marc

Marc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: Maruzen L96 - Crosair Air 17

Hi

I have a Maurzen L96 in black for sale, complete with 1x mag, 1x scope , 1x bi-pod and silncer - both the bipod and silncer can be removed . All are in great condition, only used in the back garden never in a game. Fires everytime and has excellent accuracy.
I bought the whole package not including the bipod for 490 last year. I bought the bi-pod for an extra 30. im looking to sell it for 200 plus the postage. I will accept offers however i do belive this a great deal.

If you would like pic's i will send you some and any other information you req.

Please reply on here or via my email grob103@sky.com - My email would be better as i check it more often.

King Regards

Marc Hillard

WolverhamptonLegend

WolverhamptonLegend

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: Hiccapa, g36

• Loadouts: 1

• Sites: Staffordshire

I have exactly what you want right here. Its a top piece of kit

http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=12217

L96 sniper, 500fps, upgrade and accsesories

L96 sniper (MARBLED CAMO), bolt action with a real L96 gun spring from Japan equipped with a top of the range rhino scope (160 X 20). It can be mounted upon a bi-pod which i will include. The gun itself can fire at 500 feet per second and has an adjustable cheek rest.

I will include two 25 round mags.

More photos on the link :)
Attached File  2012_08_30_13.40.27.jpg   402.29KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users