Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted American WW2 airsoft weapons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lankyman20000

lankyman20000

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: Custom G36K

• Loadouts: Full Flecktarn
    US WW2
I'm mainly looking at getting my hands on a Browning M1919 30.cal but i know their very very rare. I'm also possibly looking at a BAR or a M1 Garand. I'm testing the waters here as i'm not entirely sure how much some of these can go for (i'm esp looking for real wood etc or parts that i can rebuild one with).

Cheers all

paperpirate

paperpirate

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Guns: Thompson m1a1
    MP40
    k98 custom
    MP5k
    CZ75
    Colt 1911
    Ruger
    Python revolver

• Loadouts: ww2 us para
    ww2 heer infantry
    woodland dpm
    dessert dpm
Hi mate, ICS have a wood stock m1 garand in the works which is due to be released this summer.

BAR- these are pretty rare and VFC are the only brand that does them to a decent standard and will cost you around 600 quid. though full metal and wood furnature, they do not break.

as for the browning, best of looking at shoot n scoot, although they are very hit and miss with their quality. a few members of my local site have nothing but bad news about them, then are raved about elsewhere. personally i would go on the ww2 airsoft forums and have an ask there if you are set on being a support gunner.

any particular reason your staying away from thompson, k98, mp40, stg44 etc?

Tom

lankyman20000

lankyman20000

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: Custom G36K

• Loadouts: Full Flecktarn
    US WW2
Yea i just wanted something different, and i have an eternal love for the M1919, plus i always wanted a support weapon! I saw shoot n scoot online messaged them to absolutely no response. I don't mind if the innards are crap i can just swap them for something new it's the body thats the problem!
I figured at 550 the M1919 had to have some flaws.

cheers for the reply

Ellis

paperpirate

paperpirate

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Guns: Thompson m1a1
    MP40
    k98 custom
    MP5k
    CZ75
    Colt 1911
    Ruger
    Python revolver

• Loadouts: ww2 us para
    ww2 heer infantry
    woodland dpm
    dessert dpm
they may take a few days as its not as big as a few retailers.
if you ask they may send you just the externals, as their larger pieces such as MG's are custom built to your orders.

sent you a pm aswell, not sure on the posting links on this forum and a few of my local site members have been banned for no reason whatsoever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users