Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

What is Better ICS or CYMA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hi All

I was thinking about getting an MP5, but not sure which one to get. I have found two i like but not sure on which to get.

Cyma MP5: http://www.actionhob...AMAUD.aspx?nh=1

ICS MP5(The ICS MX5 SD5): http://www.landwarri...MP5_Series.html

Any Advice on what one to get?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4441 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I'd say the ICS hands down. CYMA aren't bad by any means, their M14s and AKs are amazing stock guns, don't even need upgrading, but ICS are all round amazing from my experience, plus the ICS MX5 series is pretty awesome, I think they even have a burst mode.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
Ics are brilliant their mp5s are solid and performance is top notch,the mags are a snug fit and have no magazine wobble. Fire support are doing 30% off all ics aegs and the mp5 are going for 90 quid.so your saving a he'll of alot of money

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

• Guns: 2 x Custom ICS M4's
    1 x ICS MP5SD2
    1 x ACM M14
    1 x Well L96
    1 x KJW Sig 226
    1 x KJW Sig 229

• Loadouts: British Woodland and Desert DPM
    Woodland and Desert Marpat

• Sites: Skirmish Billericay
    AWA Herts
    and loads of different sites around the country.
I would go with the ICS mx5 range any day over the cyma versions. I have had a ics one for over 6 years now and it's still going strong. The only problem I have had with it was when i dropped it and it snapped at the point where the front end meets the upper receiver, but apart from that I never had a problem with the gun.

Cyma's are normally a clone of the TM version and used by people like cybergun or ASG as fully traded version of the mp5 range. Quality wise I can say much about them and can't give any advise on quality or reliability of them.
One Shoot No Kills :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users