Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aloha!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Gajew92

Gajew92

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: M24 CA

• Loadouts: US Woodland
    PL Pantera
    DPM/DDPM
    Flectarn
    ghillie
Hi everyone!
My name is Marcin and I`m new in UK airsoft. I moved to England few weeks ago from Poland and I was airsoft player in poland for over two years. Airsoft is my real passion as all military thing and tactics. In Poland i was airsoft instructor (airsoft site) and serviceman. Allready I`ve been on one game at urban assault site. My actual airsoft gun is m24 from classic army but i must sell it because its really strong gun (almost 600fps, we dont have fps limit in my country:)). I`m sorry if i wrote something wrong;)

Cheers!

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Welcome to the forums!

I would surely be better for you (Once you get UKARA) to have it downgraded and then imported rather than sell what must be a much loved gun...
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
Hi there and welcome to the forums.the current limit for single shots is 500fps but you can downgrade it easily enough

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Welcome to afuk :)
as said, probably be better to downgrade it by a 100 FPS or so

Gajew92

Gajew92

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: M24 CA

• Loadouts: US Woodland
    PL Pantera
    DPM/DDPM
    Flectarn
    ghillie
thanks for motivation. I just found some spring`s in hong kong dedicated to aps2. I have two bolt`s (stock and 300%) so i can make two kits, ~400 and ~500 fps (that will be most universal for almost all sites limits).

KrakowShooting

KrakowShooting

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Greetings from Krakow in Poland ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users