Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skirmish Billericay Full Site Review

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• Guns: have had just about everything, currently none

• Loadouts: Light weight as possible

• Sites: South East

Never been to one of those pro-am days, they removed those last year I believe, have the reinstated those?

The shop's handy to have, and I believe so far the best stocked on-site shop I've come across (well, so far only been to five separate sites, there may be others with a shop similar to that), Sandpit's on-site platoon store may be a second to that, depending on weekend (if event, packs more stuff).

The thing with Plantation is, as brilliant as the site is and fun to play at, they really suck at advertising / getting word out ;) Prior to playing at SAB I've done F. knows how many online searches to see what's around, what people recommend, browse through forums such as this too, yet never came across AP. Only beginning of this year when visiting my local airsoft store the folks there introduced me to AP, and been sold to it since.

Honestly I've not even played airsoft in about a year, so maybe they have stopped the pro days. Trying to get back into it over the summer, I've looked into AP defiantly going to give it ago at some point, its not too far from me. Airsoft sites seems to be popping up in essex, and closing down not soon after. a couple recently closed in colchester. id love to visit the sandpit its on my wish list, pretty far from me however.

Albiscuit

Albiscuit

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

• Guns: M4, Mp5K, M92f (For now)

• Loadouts: Black loadout CQB,
    O D outdoor loadout.
    SAS jumpsuit and vest. (Work in progress)

• Sites: Anywhere Near London or SE

Glad I found this, was thinking of heading up there soon. Probably wont bother now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users