Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ARES PPSH

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
Hello airsofters i have a Ares ppsh up for sale/swap but would more like to swap.This gun has been used 4 times max at a site but not for the hole day sadly it was a ex two tone gun but good new it was painted over very nicely not by me but a shop (pro at painting) so it looks like a non two tone gun,there are the odd marks at the bottom as were its been rested on ect but not think bad at all.So next point is the hop up i find it really hard to get it right may need to hope rubber,but been told this happens to most ares guns.

This gun was a year old lol on xmas day as thats when i got it last xmas its a lovely looking gun with its full metal/wood,the wood dose have 1 or 2 bbs marks but that have a close look up at the gun.The reason for me to be selling/swapping this as i wear DPM and dont suit my load out

This gun dose have blowback/non blowback this can be changed in games its that easy no pins have to be taken out ect so what ever you like more you can use it on that its only ever been used on non blowback.This gun dose not have its boxs no more as i used it to send a other gun.

SWAP
G&G SR-25
G&G M14 EBR (MAYBE OTHER MAKES)
M249
BARRETT

To be fair offer what you have as you never know what i may say but there what im looking for the most :)

READ ALL THIS BEFOR YOU OFFFER THANKS :)

Attached Files

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
Ok only for swap now sorry as dont have the money to sell and buy one of these guns im looking to swap with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users