Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KJ Works Glock 23 GBB (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

MartinP

MartinP

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
NOW SOLD

Make: KJ Works
Gun/Model: Glock 23
Accessories: One mag
Condition: Reasonable
FPS: 300~
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 40 PayPal

Hi everyone.

I am looking to offload my old airsoft kit, as it simply doesn't get used anymore and I want to get it out of the way and get some money back from it, I'm not looking to squeeze profit out of it, just a fair price to release some equity and get them out of the way.

I've been out of the scene for a while now, so my prices are based on what I've found searching other second hand adverts. And I will try to describe each item as best I can and be honest about any faults or bad points etc, thanks.

Here is my KJ Works Glock 23 GBB.

This has a few niggles, the front sight is missing, the spring for the trigger is a bit buckled and so the trigger doesn't quite fully return to its original position, but it still works perfectly well, there is also a mark on the bottom of the magazine.

40 including delivery.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures you might want of the item.

Attached File  g23.png   1.01MB   51 downloads
Attached File  g232.png   652.67KB   69 downloads
Attached File  g233.png   619.76KB   16 downloads

Elite Doc Magoo

Elite Doc Magoo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

• Guns: L96
Is this still available? I have sent a PM

Make: KJ Works
Gun/Model: Glock 23
Accessories: One mag
Condition: Reasonable
FPS: 300~
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 40 PayPal

Hi everyone.

I am looking to offload my old airsoft kit, as it simply doesn't get used anymore and I want to get it out of the way and get some money back from it, I'm not looking to squeeze profit out of it, just a fair price to release some equity and get them out of the way.

I've been out of the scene for a while now, so my prices are based on what I've found searching other second hand adverts. And I will try to describe each item as best I can and be honest about any faults or bad points etc, thanks.

Here is my KJ Works Glock 23 GBB.

This has a few niggles, the front sight is missing, the spring for the trigger is a bit buckled and so the trigger doesn't quite fully return to its original position, but it still works perfectly well, there is also a mark on the bottom of the magazine.

40 including delivery.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures you might want of the item.

Attached File  g23.png   1.01MB   51 downloads
Attached File  g232.png   652.67KB   69 downloads
Attached File  g233.png   619.76KB   16 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users