Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

G&P M4 Commando - non-functioning (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Make: G&P
Gun/Model: M4 Commando
Accessories: Pictured
Condition: Body reasonable
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 70 PayPal

Hi everyone.

I am looking to offload my old airsoft kit, as it simply doesn't get used anymore and I want to get it out of the way and get some money back from it, I'm not looking to squeeze profit out of it, just a fair price to release some equity and get them out of the way.

I've been out of the scene for a while now, so my prices are based on what I've found searching other second hand adverts. And I will try to describe each item as best I can and be honest about any faults or bad points etc, thanks.

Here we have my G&P M4 Commando, which is broken.

I can't remember exactly what state it's in without tearing it down again, but the tappet plate is broken, the motor is out of it, there are screws and pins and clips and springs missing, the power cables need rewiring throughout if I remember correctly, the gearbox could be beyond repair, basically don't expect to get anything other than what you can see in the pictures, as I can't quite remember what state the rest of it is in.

The barrel and motor aren't fitted, I'll find these and add pictures.

I'm looking for 70 including delivery for this, as that seems to be a fair price just for the full metal receiver alone and the other body parts.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures you might want of the item.

Attached File  m4.png   1.03MB   57 downloads
Attached File  m45.png   727.64KB   19 downloads
Attached File  m41.png   1.2MB   14 downloads
Attached File  m42.png   1.22MB   16 downloads
Attached File  m46.png   602.55KB   9 downloads

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users