Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ICS AK74M - Good condition - Two Hicaps (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Make: ICS
Gun/Model: AK74M
Accessories: Two hi-cap ICS mags
Condition: Good
FPS: 328
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 120 PayPal

Hi everyone.

I am looking to offload my old airsoft kit, as it simply doesn't get used anymore and I want to get it out of the way and get some money back from it, I'm not looking to squeeze profit out of it, just a fair price to release some equity and get them out of the way.

I've been out of the scene for a while now, so my prices are based on what I've found searching other second hand adverts. And I will try to describe each item as best I can and be honest about any faults or bad points etc, thanks.

So here we have my ICS AK-74M which has had probably only had 4,000 rounds put through it.

There is only one small fault with it which I will show in the pictures where I had to replace the original fastener with a screw where it holds on the clasp that lets you remove the 'gas return' part , comes with two ICS hi-caps.

Other than that it's in good condition since it it hasn't even been skirmished with.

I'm looking for 120 including delivery for this, which seems to be a low price from what I've seen searching around.

Feel free to ask any questions or request any pictures you might want of the item.
Attached File  ak743.png   930.28KB   14 downloads
Attached File  ak74.png   877.16KB   33 downloads
Attached File  ak744.png   1.07MB   9 downloads
Attached File  ak745.png   1021.12KB   16 downloads
Attached File  ak746.png   966.29KB   5 downloads

AF-UK Regular

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

• Guns: Tan Scar Custom
    Magpal Masada
    G&G M14 socom
    Mac 11
    WE Glock

• Loadouts: MTP

• Sites: Maddog
were abouts are you bud

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi there.

I'm based near Cambridge, but delivery is included with the sale, I can take 10 off for you if you were looking to save some money on delivery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users