Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

apocalypse airsoft

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Da_sheriff

Da_sheriff

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
Well it seems i live in a rubbish area when it comes to airsoft, only one site 20+ miles away, which holds games once every blue moon it seems, and the other sites i used have now stopped. soo im looking for more.

mainly apocalypse airsoft, found them in google, but their web page is pretty basic and i dont know of people who go there, so thought id give my trusty community a go and see if they have any ideas.

So any one been here, if so is it any good?

Posted Image

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
cool under fire?

and apoc' is pretty good, large site, 2 building area's, a bit muggy during winter, but the greatest in summer.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users