Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Multicam Gear & Loadouts - Mk 1

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

dan9416

dan9416

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

• Guns: m4

• Loadouts: a lot
I wouldn't worry about the difference between mc and mtp. Don't go for the really cheap ripoff crap that some will try and sell you. Any stuff that is of a decent quality would be ok. Just look at the colours on the camelback pouch on the above pics that isn't mc or mtp
And they use either a Serpa or Blackhawk holster

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
It's Blackhawk that make the SERPA range of holsters.

Namaco

Namaco

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

• Loadouts: Polish Armed Forces
Damn that is a epic load out! gotta say you look epic in that!

Is it heavy when putting everything on when you tend to go on skirmishes?

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3554 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.
Ref camelbaks, I've been issued 2 different models over the last few years, and have seen at least another 2 variations on top of those. There's quite a lot of legacy gear knocking about which just hasn't been replaced/people don't want to change.

With that in mind, buy what you find comfortable and as long as it's MTP there'll be someone out there somewhere using it for real!

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

adam bussey

adam bussey

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

• Guns: SRC G36KV

• Loadouts: British DPM assault kit including viper and webtex webbing.
    urban tan and black PMC kit.

• Sites: freefire zone and urban assault

Well here is my MC there are a few other litlle bits and pieces that need adding but this is basically it.

Front

Posted Image

Back

Posted Image

With Weapon

Posted Image
Posted Image

My loadout consists of:

-Magnum boots
-5.11 TDU Trousers
-Helikon ACU Shirt
-Tan Plate Carrier with CB pouches and MC Hydration carrier
-Tan MICH 2002 (I think its a 02 model)
-Mesh Goggles
-Bulle safety glasses
-Hatch MC Knee/Elbow Pads

Weapon is a SRC G36KV

Im now looking for a decent pack/hydration carrier in MC but everything is now going to be going on
my primary as i need to get flashlight and a foregrip sourced due to one of my local sites having very
dark indoor areas and the foregrip just to make it a bit more comfortable holding the weapon over the
long hours of play.

Any advice you guys are willing to give would be great.

hay that is the same as my gun! :P :rolleyes:

CTE founder and rifleman.
myweapon (8).jpg

http://www.airsoft-f...mbat-team-east/

motorbike web series 

https://www.youtube.com/user/AdamPBussey 

member9705.png

SooGoo

SooGoo

AF-UK Starter

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

WE F226

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU/ACU
    Tan Plate carrier
    Tan MICH 2002

• Sites: The Grange
@Namaco if you were on bout my loadout then no i dont find it heavy at all as i often wear stab vests for work and so ive become used to the weight
also i only use 5 Pmags and i carry a speedloader and BB's in my small pouch + hydration pouch its just right for me to still run about like a headless chicken.

@adam yup its a little beauty just needs a spring change but internals are all good as i just got it serviced and now its just a foregrip n flashlight to finish it off
Posted Image

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
Took a trip down to the lake for some photo ops over the weekend.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

kungfumonkey

kungfumonkey

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

• Guns: currently hire gunner (until ukara is sorted again)

• Loadouts: various odds and sods i managed to save from the ex's clear out of my gear

• Sites: first and only (the tower)
looks good mate but imo theres just a little to much multicam with the rig and holster being multicam aswell as the bdu's but its an each to there own thing as with anything in airsoft, the scar is looking sexy as feck though :)

Say hello to Alexandria, but be careful she bites

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
I'm quite used to seeing a lot of guys wearing all MTP every day in work, so all MC doesn't particularly stand out in my eyes. Also as you'll notice if you see any of my skirmishing photos I've always got at least 3 different camo patterns on me when it comes to game day.

That and I could quite happily use almost all of that gear in Afghan when I go over there (the exception being the plate carrier, since I'm obligated by law to wear the issued armour), wouldn't be the case if I'd bought other patterns/colours.

Sam_G

Sam_G

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

• Guns: TM SCAR-L CQC Recoil
    TM M4 CQBR Recoil
    WE XDM 3.8

• Loadouts: AOR2/OD GREEN
    WAS OD DCS
    WAS SABRE DROP LEG

• Sites: IronSight CBQ - Andover
    South coast CQB
The SCAR looks great. What is the silencer on it?

Primary: TM SCAR-L Recoil / G&G top tech 416 / Sidearm: WE XDM 3.8

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
AAC M4-2000 by Magpul PTS, I believe my review should be up on here. Closer in shot:

Posted Image

dan9416

dan9416

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

I know Blackhawks make the Serpas but they also make the other holster that are issued with a drop leg panel.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Here's mine as it stands. Only things I'm missing on these photos are my knee pad and my eye pro.

Wearing all this stuff on the scales sent my weight from 80 to around 95kg...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Forgive my crap camera work and modelling prowess, all I've got is my phone.

I feel like it's all quite cluttered, and I have to have everything so tight I can't breathe because otherwise it shakes about all over the place...

I'm running with my pistol's mag pouches on my belt as well, which isn't how they're meant to be used since they're molle... But if I put them on my rig they have to sit on top of the rifle mag pouches, which makes me look immensely fat, making it even harder than it already is to go prone or get low to the ground.

Any pointers?

I can't believe soldiers are actually capable of carrying this much stuff, they must be so slow and encumbered compared to their taliban adversaries... I mean if it were real, my mags would each weigh about 5 times as much, the rig would have plates in it making it weight at least 4kg more that it already does, they'd have about 3kg of water, if not more added on top + medical essentials etc etc.

Hats off to them.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
They also do a lot more Physical than some People beside's their trained to deal with the weight.

get a Molle Belt CK has some Pretty awesome one's up on his youtube

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Move one/both set(s) of mags to your chest? And move the ptt over to the shoulder strap?

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
I might try that, but the PTT is best where it is.

Might just lose the patches and see how they are on my rig. My assumption was that they would block easy access to my rifle mags but I guess trying it before making that assumption would be a good idea.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

SooGoo

SooGoo

AF-UK Starter

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

WE F226

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU/ACU
    Tan Plate carrier
    Tan MICH 2002

• Sites: The Grange
I agree with Nutster move your PTT to your shoulder strap then have the pistol mags mounted on your chest molle
Posted Image

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
I think you'll find that if you're interested in quick/easy reloads you will be annoyed by having anything other than maybe an admin pouch up on your chest (based on my own experience) and that the reloads on the actual pistol will be painfully annoying, but that's just my experience. It's going to depend how concerned you are about being quick to the magazines. For me that's absolutely priority number 1, but it's obviously going to vary from person to person.

By all means give it a go, get out in to the garden run a load of reload drills in the standing/crouching/sitting/squat/prone/supine then change your rig around and do it again. That's the best way to go about it; there's nothing wrong with running MOLLE pouches on a belt though, pretty common in fact. There's little adapters on the market which can help make it all sit better and feel more comfortable as well. Possibly by Tac Tailor, I know FirstSpear definitely make something along those lines.

I won't go in to the whole thing with carrying real-world weights because it just brings back painful memories and I've only ever come close'ish (emphasis on the ish) to what the army carry while I've been on exercise. Sufficed to say now-a-days I almost always run with webbing or a bergan if I'm out on my own for some phys.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

I'll try rejigging stuff when I've got an hour or so to spare.

Since we're on the topic, is there an easier way to thread molle pouches on? It's a right bastard, I had to get the pliers out to pull the strap through the last loop!

dan9416

dan9416

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

To be honest what you need is a rig that you can attach things around the sides or a Molle belt.
And as for the weight you said it adds about 15kgs to you the lads on tour don't leave the gates with anything less than 30ish kg and that's only if theyre out for a quick stroll. But there are bits of kit that help with it will try and get a link
A speed threader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users