Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RIS Compatability

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: SRC M16A3, KWA M4A1, ARES G36c, CYMA RPK74

• Loadouts: Flecktarn Camo.

• Sites: OTT Airsoft North Wales
I have recently tried removing the paint from my src m16a3 plastic handguards, and I ended up sanding off all the texture on it till it's smooth where there should be bumps. They have been chucked. decided it was a good excuse to buy a 12" ris for it. Problem is not sure what system will fit. The gun has the Airsoft style delta rign, and i'm pretty sure this limits my range to non-freefloating ris handuards, is this true? Whwereas with a G&G or KWA style delta ring you can mount almost any handguard? I'm really in the dark here, will someone please tell me what is cmpatible and what isn't, as i am interested in a freefloating ris so i can remove the sight tower, as it is obstrustive and I will have a more stable platform to use. Alos it comes with a 3 peice barrel, will this limit the choice at all?
Thanks for reading
Attached File  201901_k_1_.jpg   4.92KB   2 downloads
SRC Style Delta Ring
Attached File  product_thumb_1_.jpg   5.39KB   1 downloads
'Real' style delta ring
"Always rock out with your Heckler and Koch out

Visit My XREME NAILAGE YouTube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users