Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m4 handguard that fits a src sr4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

lordwicks

lordwicks

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: mp5k, vsr, m1014, m9,

• Sites: red 1 airsoft
ive been trying to find one of these for ages, if anyone has one or knows if there are any compatable handguards for the src sr4 please let me no asap! also i got a magpul handguard which does not fit at all, its like an inch to big! so no to anyone thinking i should try that.

dazzer306

dazzer306

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

• Guns: M4 custom
    G36kv w/ris
    ak47 tac w/ris
    MP5 w/ris
    G36C
    M92x2
    G17
    Hi-Capa 5.1'K1
    USP, S&W mp45

• Loadouts: Muticam/MTP:- helikon trousers,ubacs,windproof smock x2,operators cap
    magnum boots (tan)

• Sites: Combat south woodland

ive been trying to find one of these for ages, if anyone has one or knows if there are any compatable handguards for the src sr4 please let me no asap! also i got a magpul handguard which does not fit at all, its like an inch to big! so no to anyone thinking i should try that.

Hi
Ive also go an src m4 and a magpul handguard was very disapointed it didnt fit. But now i have a full metal rail on the front i go this off ebay 16.99 free p&p when i got it offered it up but it didnt but i persisted and got it to fit what i had to do was remove the d ring and spring bit of a bummer as the front sight had to come off then put back on after a bit of fiddling i got it to fit has a cut out .make sure if you get one that it is 4/15 carbine (size) down side is that you wont be able to put battery back in as it to small

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users