Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

src sr4 replacement handguard help please

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lordwicks

lordwicks

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: mp5k, vsr, m1014, m9,

• Sites: red 1 airsoft
Ive been looking around for a while afor a replacement for my src sr4 handguard. The Magpul standard size dosnt fit, and the dboys m4 handguard dosnt fit either, so not ive got 2 handguards that dont fit on my m4 :/ does anyone no where i can get a handguard that will defonatly fit the src sr4 or how to modify one so i can defonatly get it to fit nicely? please help!

Baloo

Baloo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: M249
    Barrett .50 cal
    M4 CQB/ m203
    Masada
    M16 DMR project

• Loadouts: DPM 95s
    Black chest loadout

• Sites: Land Warrior
    Section8
When you say it does not fit, Is it too long, too wide, does not locate In the delta ring, What?

lordwicks

lordwicks

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

annoying its just the right width and locates in the delta ring, just its too long, the magpul is about an inch to long, and the dboys handguard is about 1cm off :(

Baloo

Baloo

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: M249
    Barrett .50 cal
    M4 CQB/ m203
    Masada
    M16 DMR project

• Loadouts: DPM 95s
    Black chest loadout

• Sites: Land Warrior
    Section8
What about a free floating RIS? What is the exact length of your existing handguard? Post it and then we might be able to suggest one.

lordwicks

lordwicks

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

dont really like the free floating ris tbh, and besides my guns front wired so the battery fits into the handguard. the overall length of the handguard is 163mm with width at the thinner end at 55mm and at the thicker end 60mm.

Casey

Casey

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Guns: SRC M4A1 Carbine

• Loadouts: None Yet!
Hi,

i have the same gun and have yet found a replacement for the hand guard, Some guys did mention about changing the wires to the rear and then putting battery in the stock. dont help with the hand guard but at does allow for the floating RIS.

I not done it myself but its looks like a hard job.

Ill be watching here closely in case u are able to find one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users