Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CM.028 AK47 HOP UP VERSION CHEAP!!!!(SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

SuperAirsoftMad

SuperAirsoftMad

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: sa80 ,vrs-10 tokyo marui

• Loadouts: dmp
hi

this is a CM.028 AK47 HOP UP VERSION, i bought this round about 6 months ago and has brought me lots of please.
the condition is very good ,few minor defects here and there.
its mainly made of ABS but looks like real metal,the barrel is metal the sight is metal ect.
the stock is ABS (looks like wood) also is the hand grip.
WILL INCULDE:
MAG HIGH CAP(600ROUND)
FOR THE BATTERY IT WILL BE ANOTHER 6 POUND:)
sometimes it can keep carrying on firing even after you have realised the trigger but you can always sort that out.
Also when you attatch the battery to the connector the gun tends to fire automatical even with safety on, don't know why this is tho.
the FPS is around 320 -330 not to sure but has alot of power behind it.
very very accurate ,has selector plate (safe,semi,auto) on automatic it can fire very very very fast and thats why i love this gun.
been to 1 skirmish ,but now found myself a new gun so moving on.
i BOUGHT this for around 115-120 not to sure so lets say 40-50-60?pound not to fussed.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME PICTURES PLEASE CONTACT ME ON :07725919984
AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES AND ANY MORE INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE.
OR PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP:)

REGARDS
SuperAirsoftMad :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users