Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RANT: Gamers playing Airsoft!!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.

Posted Image

my type of knife.

I bet Zero in charge a fortune for it :lol:
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
I have loads of stories, mainly due to the fact my local holds birthday parties etc on the same day as regular players come to have a game.
Anyways I love the cod noobs that somehow get hold of a sniper rifle and start running and jumping around! I was on a patrol ( milsim ) and walked right into this kid as he tried to shoot me he jumped completely missed and then started having a go at me as I shot him with a double tap... Needless to say I just laughed as he shoot me twice, so I emptied my piston into his chest =)

Flynn567

Flynn567

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• Guns: JG G36C
    JG G36E
    SA1

• Loadouts: Pantac Wasatch
    AF-UK Patch
    Safari Digger Hat
    DPM Camo

• Sites: POW Airsoft

I have loads of stories, mainly due to the fact my local holds birthday parties etc on the same day as regular players come to have a game.
Anyways I love the cod noobs that somehow get hold of a sniper rifle and start running and jumping around! I was on a patrol ( milsim ) and walked right into this kid as he tried to shoot me he jumped completely missed and then started having a go at me as I shot him with a double tap... Needless to say I just laughed as he shoot me twice, so I emptied my piston into his chest =)

I can't condone this behavior....But....Aye, well done like :D
Demons run when a good man goes to war

Tristan Orr

Tristan Orr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
Well to be fair, this was a far ways into the day and I had already had it with two tone Hugh cap HEROS, and shooting me twice (back of head and neck) pretty close just tipped me over that edge. GOod thing for him my piston had only 10 shoots in it.

He did say sorry at the end of the day and stuck with me the next weekend to learn which was pretty cool.

Black

Black

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Could be the start of a beautiful bro-mance! :D

masadanator

masadanator

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW MK18
    Systema PTW HK416
    Marui P226

• Loadouts: AOR 1 devgru kit
    (WIP) US Army CAG multicam kit
    (WIP) USMC MARSOC kit

• Sites: Combat south Woodland (wickham)
    South Coast CQB
    Ironsight
    Sandpit (very rarely)

Well, im a gamer, am new, and i am a kid...

I play the arma series, along with VBS, learning real tactics, with a chain of command, hardcore mil-sim gaming (i.e - not much in terms of action sometimes), and i know my stuff, im in the ATC and have fired real weapons.

a few of my mates are like me, BUT the rest are COD fans, and it does annoy me when they act like there on a fast paced team deathmatch when were meant to be holding an objective etc.

dude games dont teach you tactics they just teach you how to look like a bellend and i know for a fact the atc only fire the 22 and the l98 hardly loads

Jake117

Jake117

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C
    WELL L96 (Barely works)
    TM M9A1
    Custom M4 DMR

• Sites: Combat South Woodland & Urban
    Most sites around Portsmouth & surrounding areas
Depends on the game? From what I've heard the ARMA series sole aim is realism so I think its a safe bet that anything learnt from it would be pretty relivent. In reality though what tactics do you actually use? Me and my mates just tend to try flank the enemy as much as possible and we've once or twice pulled off a suppress & flank nothing really else to it.

Also for any gamers wondering out there, BATTLEFIELD 3 IS F***ING AWESOME :D

M4_DMR.png

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
The only gaming tactic I use in airsoft is flanking with a sniper.. me and a mate tend to go one each side of the field and snipe from far out, then meet at the back behind the enemy's spawn..

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
After doing the UTAG course I know use a lot more tactics. I've learnt some new CQB stuff and as a team we tend to leap frog more. If anyone wants details about it just ask btw.

Battlefield 3 is awsome and ARMA is realistic. You can make your own missions and stuff but you need to know scripting and stuff. I tried making a HALO jump mission but I ended up with a flying T90 tank!
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users