Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RANT: Gamers playing Airsoft!!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
i'd agree we might see affordable flame thrower attachments! joking aside be nice for people to get nam and cold war era loadouts out :) instead of 'Ghost'

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

good point, i soppose i owe my magpul masada (ACR) to cod lol :D
what makes me laugh about cod is that they never c*** the guns so in real life they wouldn't ever fire anything :P

what i meant is they never pull the charging handle the swearing checker thing must have got the wrong idea lol :blink:
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

in mw2 he always pulls the charging handle on first pull of the weapon when you reload the gun from empty he pushes the bolt catch which is correct for the m4 he does the same in Black ops. which cod are referring too?

Posted Image

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

in mw2 he always pulls the charging handle on first pull of the weapon when you reload the gun from empty he pushes the bolt catch which is correct for the m4 he does the same in Black ops. which cod are referring too?

all of them really some guns they do it some they don't, pistols as well

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall

all of them really some guns they do it some they don't, pistols as well

that is why i play Bad Company 2 :D haha, on pistols they pull back the slide, on rifles i do believe the charging handle is not touched!

Juggernaut (takes 10 BB's to get you out LOL) Also just as another note,

FLAMETHROWER SUCKS ON BLACK OPS (CORE)!!! Don't waste your Cod Points, just play High Roller :D

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I found the flamethrower to be great for entertainment value.
And distracting OpFor - set off a huge, pretty, burning pyro display for them, and wait to ambush them with something/rest of team.

Most of my mates in airsofting come from gaming - but, all of them know the basic differences between games, 'softing and real life. (And most of them learnt the RS side from me, a true bookworm/geek and military history 'expert')

However, one of my classmates wants to start - not so bad. The infuriating thing? He's basing this entirely from MW2 and BO. As such, he's decided he wants an FN-FAL (only in Semi) with an M203, a 'reflex' optic and a silencer. He's decided that the few firearms I've suggested are useless because they either:
a)don't appear in any CoD game (recently)
or
b)do appear, and like the 'L86' of MW2, are useless.

I have one thing to thank CoD7 for - making sniper rifles useless - he says he doesn't want to be a sniper :lol:
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)

I have one thing to thank CoD7 for - making sniper rifles useless - he says he doesn't want to be a sniper :lol:

Finally somthing COD did right :)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
I love watching killcams nowadays as you can guarantee it isn't some '1337 360 n0 sk0p3' so-called sniper rifle asshat anymore, it is someone who can actually play the game well.

Or that got lucky with a tomahawk.....

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

EverRoyalt

EverRoyalt

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
The only reason i found Airsoft was because of cod, i whached a few videos and learnt that it is totaly different, like you dont run around like a crazy person trying to kill every one. But i still like airsofting and i dont use any cod terms and any thing like that when playing because it is points less and stupid.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
you CAN run around like a crazy person and in some (very rare) cases it can work quite well.
but most of the time it just isn't appropritate or all that suitable

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
Games like cod are just games end off airsoft is totaly different! to start of ya get hurt if ya do some dive into bushes or a ditch or a big muddy puddle in the middle of december and ya know ya gunna be cold a wet all day! and real life is a whole different ball game if u have ever found ure self in a combat situation.
Bullets dont wizz past like in the movies they crack as they pass you and also people dont get bk up in a respawn point thats it DEAD so i dont get why people try to murge the 3 and think because they play cod there an airsoft legend and a potential para.
Some people need a slap with some perspective

i say some people but i know there usualy young and the minority as i think everybody here old enough for a UKARA knows its a toy gun and a way of blowing of steam and that our wives winge if we play cod to much. Lol
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
we occasionaly get some 'youths' at our local site shouting abuse like 'join the real army'
it's just like, well no, we get troopers here as they want a firefight... they get into one every 12 days and then people actually die, here we get into 1 every 12 minutes and everyone has a laugh....
plus, I'd be dead 6 times already today and we still havn't had lunch

brodie

brodie

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: JG H&K 416

• Loadouts: Lots..
I know im late into the conversation but I thought I would share some nice paintjobs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Would also like to add that I think games like COD (though they are fun to play to some extent) have taken the whole "tacticool" thing to a ridiculous level. M4 variations with every RIS rail populated by all kinds of crap, lasers, scopes, torches, even saw a camera mounted once!

my 416 has a foregrip, thats it. i use iron sights and minimal gear (i actually prefer the 'opfor' look, wearing a shemagh and general civvie clothes, with one magazine taped to another one upside down).

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

The whole "bolt as much on the front of your M4 as possible" look started WAAAYYYY before Modern Warfare

Due to every picture of a yank soldier has of him having everyhting INCLUDEING the kitchen sink bolted on to somewhere...

And i admit i carry way to much.. and my plans for my M4 CQB (follow my progress in the topic i made about the project) means its going to end up having all sorts on the front... but that is what the plan was in the first place a weapon that i could use anywhere

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

Posted Image

my type of knife.

Posted Image

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

The birdy is my fav :) lol

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
use the keys to open locks.
and if you don't have the right key..............
well, I'm sure you can see where this is going.

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

Posted Image

my type of knife.

now that is a gun! :lol:

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
are you serious :blink:

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
such an old topic but still one of the best on the forum :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users