Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aw-833 Cnc upgraded gas sniper

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

deany g

deany g

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: TM/G&P mk14
    TM m14 socom
    tm 911

• Loadouts: muticam uniform
    flyye vest
    flyye blast belt
Aw-338 CnC version Upgraded b

Make: Ares
Gun/Model: AW-338 CNC Version
Accessories: 2 Gas Mags, 2 extra strip mags, Bipod, Tasco 3-9x50 Illuminated scope, nearly full pot of Madbull .40s, madbull v2 6.03 tightbore, prommy bucking (hard)
Condition: Very good, boxed. I have never skirmished it.
FPS: I think around the 450 mark with the tightbore installed
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
Price/Payment:350
Pictures:

Ares AW 338 CNC version in excellent condition. Mags are all gas tight, and come with 2 extra strips (4 in total). Mags hold a nice amount of gas, which is great for colder conditions. The gun itself has seen little use, and comes in the original box. Really hefty gun, with a nice quality feel about it, will be sorry to see it go.
Thanks for lookin

Bit of an update: Received the new barrel that i ordered for this a while back, an angel custom 6.01 stainless. When i changed the barrels and Ive replaced the bucking Please PM if interested will add pics soon or mail me for a faster response

deany g

deany g

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: TM/G&P mk14
    TM m14 socom
    tm 911

• Loadouts: muticam uniform
    flyye vest
    flyye blast belt
Bumpy bump is up for swaps to looking for a upgraded spring sniper price drop to 320

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users