Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

m14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

sam000

sam000

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
for sale i have a agm m14, it is still in firing condition but needs some internal work.the externals are fine and are there are no scratches. as far as i know it may need a new hop up, and selector plate. it has been fitted with a new piston but i just haven't had the time to fix it. The gun was bought before the ukura act, So i am not to sure how the laws work there on selling this gun . I am open to offers but still looking for a bit of money . pictures are below . pm me for further details. also it has a large to small battery adapter.

Attached Files

rockape79

rockape79

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: Colt 1911 Tokyo Maurai
    Shot Gun
    Smith and Wesson

• Loadouts: Northern European DPM

for sale i have a agm m14, it is still in firing condition but needs some internal work.the externals are fine and are there are no scratches. as far as i know it may need a new hop up, and selector plate. it has been fitted with a new piston but i just haven't had the time to fix it. The gun was bought before the ukura act, So i am not to sure how the laws work there on selling this gun . I am open to offers but still looking for a bit of money . pictures are below . pm me for further details. also it has a large to small battery adapter.

really interested in m14 what you looking for in money my number is 07738259266

sam000

sam000

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
mate check your inbox

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
How long is it? And would u except 120 mate?

sam000

sam000

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

How long is it? And would u except 120 mate?

Mate check your inbox

guys check your inboxes!!!!

sam000

sam000

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
bump

sam000

sam000

AF-UK Regular