Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Gun Advice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: Glock 23 x 2
    Glock 17
    Glock 19
    G&G Raider L
    Galaxy MP5K
    L96 Sniper

• Loadouts: Lots of everything
Hi All

I am returning to airsoft, after a break, and wanted to ask what are the recommended quality makes for guns that are based on the HK 416 or the M4 frame.

I would like to get a weapon that has blowback, reliable, and solid construction that will take the beating.

So peeps, what are your recommendation ??????

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
Tokyo Marui SOPMOD or RECCE rifle.
although, very very expensive once you consider mags and batteries for the sopmod.
cheaper version - don't bother with blowback, although the G&G GR16's are fantastic teh blowback doesnt give any felt kick

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE

no point taking the time and effort to recommend 500 guns when you have a 200 budget

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16 blowback with Umarex acog

• Loadouts: BDU/black, viper assault vest and gloves
G&G guns are good rifles, and have proved them self well. the blow back is argued to be one of the best among AEGS due to it operating off back pressure and saving your gearbox from a early death.

Alternativly, if you want a more "real feel" with a good blow back, a GBB is a good opition. WE new open bolt system is nice to shoot, more reliable, although a bit more on the pricy side due to the mags being soo expensive compared to standard AEG mags which can be brought in boxes of 5-10 for a good price.

If you're looking to spend 150-250 mark the G&G is a good opition (price depends on where you look)
250+ the Tokyo Marui SOPMOD is a good choice.

If you are looking for a GBB, then you can get a WE m4, scar or g36 for around the 120-180 mark, but these rifles are not ideal for new players as they require alot of TLC, limit the player to realistic ammo rounds per mag (30 rnds) and the mags the self are rather expensive compared to stand AEG mags.

hope this helps

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users