Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jg Aug Military?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Just as the topic description says :)
Thankyou! :lol:

Henners

Henners

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Just as the topic description says :)
Thankyou! :lol:

Hi I have a Tokyo Marui version of this. ~290fps, used a few times (I have an M16 I've been using for years), with 85rd mag, original box and cheap olive green strap, still have wiping cloth supplied with it for it's scope. Has a few blemishes externally from gaming, but been taken care of and well lubed! Also, replaced hop rubber about a year ago, and since then, it has been used twice.

If you're interested. make me an offer :)

Cheers

Henry

Spec. Ops Sniper

Spec. Ops Sniper

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: Mauser SR PRO Sniper Rifle
    Electric AUG-3 Assault Rifle inc. 6 x 300bb mags and 32mm scope

• Loadouts: Neopreon face mask, protective glasses (plastic), green camo. netting.
I have an AU-G3 and i added a RIS rail snap on handle, 32mm scope and a total of 6 fully loaded 300bb cap. mags, with recharger and 2 extra batteries... If your interested PM me to let me know your interested.

lil airsofter

lil airsofter

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

• Guns: vfc scar-l, we svd, ics akS 74U, tm five-seven, ics sig 551, and lots more

• Loadouts: multicam and plce webbing.
just saying whoevers gun isnt bought contact me as i may be intrested.
sights are there for a reason, you dont need a bigger battery, you need better eyes.

Henners

Henners

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

just saying whoevers gun isnt bought contact me as i may be intrested.

Tokyo Marui AUG, Hop rubber replaced 2 years ago, apart from that, needs pretty much everything internal upgrading. No mags either, although still has original box.

50+p&p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users