Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWA Mac-11 Two-Tone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

NATO1114

NATO1114

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Loadouts: Full U.S digital woodland, full soldier 95, cutom viper belt rig
Make: KWA
Gun/Model: Mac-11
Accessories: none
Condition: Good
FPS: Circa 310 (Propane)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
Price/Payment: Sensible offers (Around the 50 Mark)

It's a great gun and has seen me very well in CQB. The gun is two-tone, but it isn't a spray job the plastics are dyed a mellow blue color. I have fired about 10,000 rounds through it but it's still going strong. It only comes with one mag which is leak free. The only external damage are some scratches to the mag from sliding in and out of the well, only small.
Overall great little gun for CQB, I'm sad to sell it, but I need the money for a TM Shotgun and new gear (I just want to try something new).

Attached Files

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain
- Morpheus 1999

urgo

urgo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: m4 raider

• Loadouts: trousers, shirt and vest
hi m8 i will put an offer in for your gun at 60 but i cant relay go any higher because its all i got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users