Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

looking for two tone sniper rifle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

cpt_winky 357

cpt_winky 357

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
just looking for a 2-tone rifle with or without a scope, ive found a w700 for 80 new on a site but was looking for a used one if it was cheaper

any offers of other guns like the L96 warrior i can hav a look at and might be willing to go over budget on that as i understand it is a more expensive model.

any advice on other models tha you think would be worth looking into would be greatly appreciated :D

watson996jaguar

watson996jaguar

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

just looking for a 2-tone rifle with or without a scope, ive found a w700 for £80 new on a site but was looking for a used one if it was cheaper

any offers of other guns like the L96 warrior i can hav a look at and might be willing to go over budget on that as i understand it is a more expensive model.

any advice on other models tha you think would be worth looking into would be greatly appreciated :D

hi,

i have a tokyo marui yellow / black two tone bolt action rifle with scope rails.

25 apprx. round magazine would let go for £65

thanks

jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users