Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Star(Ares) AW.338 Amazing package

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Doombull3t

Doombull3t

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: Star AW.338, WE m4a1 sopmod Closed bolt(currently converting to open bolt) ASG SAS 12 TAC

• Loadouts: Marpat PMC and MTP
Make: Star(Ares)
Gun/Model:AW.338
Accessories:king arms m3 scope(with scope mount,has 2 fractures on the left side, still works as it should ), 3 magazines all with strippers and all leak free. 6.03 tb barrel fitted
Condition:Mint, modified the hop up to make it easier to change.
FPS:UNTESTED, would reckon about 450 on green gas.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/Y/Y (looking for a kwa kmp9 with mags and some money from your side. also looking for a smaller gas sniper ONLY, i'd love a KJW Kc-02.)
Price/Payment:430 (not including post and paypal.)
Pictures:Attached
NO MOFO'ING TWO TONE OR EX TWO TONE!!!
No spring rifles, only high end guns.
i have the right not to sell this, as ive just recieved it and do quite love it. its just slightly to long for my liking.
Thanks for looking, Doombull3t
Attached File  DSCF2923.JPG   1.76MB   83 downloadsAttached File  Star_AW.338_1.jpg   125.24KB   63 downloads

charlie11

charlie11

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: PDW,VSR,SYSTEMA,M4,SR25 AND GLOCK :)

• Loadouts: Multicam
ppsh was two tone but painted black really well by a pro looks non two tone not been used much ? more details if your interested (l96)

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
I have a G&P M16A3 that I've just had serviced. It runs around 315 fps, I don't really like it all that much but I did have plans to mod it, not sure I actually want to let it go.

But if you're interested I'd think about it. I've got 2 hi caps I can supply with it and a battery or two as well. Would be supplied in original box if we went ahead.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Doombull3t

Doombull3t

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Guns: Star AW.338, WE m4a1 sopmod Closed bolt(currently converting to open bolt) ASG SAS 12 TAC

Bump down to 400 this is a bargain and a half!

Doombull3t

Doombull3t

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

329 and its yoours!

TheAirsoftMachine

TheAirsoftMachine

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• Guns: r700/w700 sniper rifle and a glock 17 pistol GB

• Loadouts: i have black combat trousers,jacket with a black assault vest and a banaclava.

Make: Star(Ares)
Gun/Model:AW.338
Accessories:king arms m3 scope(with scope mount,has 2 fractures on the left side, still works as it should ), 3 magazines all with strippers and all leak free. 6.03 tb barrel fitted
Condition:Mint, modified the hop up to make it easier to change.
FPS:UNTESTED, would reckon about 450 on green gas.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/Y/Y (looking for a kwa kmp9 with mags and some money from your side. also looking for a smaller gas sniper ONLY, i'd love a KJW Kc-02.)
Price/Payment:430 (not including post and paypal.)
Pictures:Attached
NO MOFO'ING TWO TONE OR EX TWO TONE!!!
No spring rifles, only high end guns.
i have the right not to sell this, as ive just recieved it and do quite love it. its just slightly to long for my liking.
Thanks for looking, Doombull3t
Attached File  DSCF2923.JPG   1.76MB   83 downloadsAttached File  Star_AW.338_1.jpg   125.24KB   63 downloads

hi i have a painted black spring r700 sniper rifle which ive onlhy used 3 times comes with magazine would you be wolling for a swap? pm on 07707735662 or reply on here cheers

Doombull3t

Doombull3t

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

hi i have a painted black spring r700 sniper rifle which ive onlhy used 3 times comes with magazine would you be wolling for a swap? pm on 07707735662 or reply on here cheers

if i get about 250 from your end yes :L this thing is worth 400 iam not straight swapping this unless its something worth the same amount

Bump, this is 325 for the next 3 days! grab it well you can! PLEASEPM ONLY WITH OFFERS! IMNOT AFTER ANY SWAPS NOW!!!

Doombull3t

Doombull3t

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

325 and its yours!, need this gone now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users