Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

L85 flash hider and EMAGs?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Think I might pick one of these up: http://www.military1...yote-brown.html

Saw a guy with one this weekend and it was brilliant, has everything I want in a vest. Even comes with pouches.

Just wish it was in stock <_<

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
Depends how much you want the Brit mil look really, we've never used anything even vaguely like a Weesatch (which is the HSGI PC that linked rig is a clone of).

I've got a HSGI woosatch myself (same thing, just MOLLE instead of the pouches) and it's not a bad design, but it's rubbish if you want to mount a holster on your belt or hip. Generally I'm also not a fan of the integrated mag pouches on the original design because they're slow to draw from and reinsert, they're bulky and all that cordura adds a lot of weight; going prone is also basically out the window. Just depends on your requirements I suppose, if you just want to carry a ton of mags cheaply then it's alright, long as you don't mind it being a bit restrictive and inefficient.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Well I`m gonna buy some Beta`s if i can find some that are low cap's and not real cap's

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
They're certainly nice aesthetically (fake rounds and feed spring and all that) and they're ok build quality wise, had a lot of feeding issues with some of mien though. Bought a 5 pack because I wanted to trial some dual-window M-version PMAGs and it was a cheap way of doing it, didn't all feed ammo in to my ACR particularly well though unfortunately.

Might've just been me being unlucky, just something to bear in mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users