Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS MP5 A4 full metal AND Modified G&P M16 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Matt318

Matt318

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: M16 and glock 18
Hi all, I am having a gun clear out as i need some cash for my other guns. I have two for sale at the moment along with

9 Ares Expendable MP5 30rnd magazines, these were bought on a whim and not used at all. 26 inc P&P

Posted Image

1x Dynatex Blank Firing Impact Grenade and box of 48 blanks, again an impulse buy, thrown on the patio twice but as i don't play urban then i thought i would sell. 70 inc p&p

Posted Image

1x Hi-cap MP5 mag, in good condition also 12 inc p&p

Posted Image
Shot at 2012-01-16

[B]Make: ICS
[B]Gun/Model: MP5 A4 V-3
[B]Accessories: M100 spring and steel bushings upgraded, Laylax (nitro vo.) RIS, TM scope mounting platform, 1xHi-cap mag
[B]Condition: Excellent, i have skirmished once with this gun, its mainly a collection piece.
[B]FPS: 344
[B]Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Ask me, i am willing to sell the RIS Fore-grip and scope mount separately.
[B]Price/Payment: 200
[B]Pictures: Yes

Bought this as a collection piece, have used it a few times in the garden and skirmished it once only. It is in great condition, few scratches on the paintwork where the sling rubbed. I have fitted a Laylax (nitro vo.) RIS fore-grip, Upgraded the spring and bushings, and added a scope mounting platform which allows for better targeting and allows the iron sights to be used. It is all metal apart from the stock and comes with one hi-cap and the original box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[B]Make: Custom build / G&P
[B]Gun/Model: G&P M16 A3 / G+P upper, SOPMOD RIS unit and outer barrel modification / Professional re-spray (Black) / Tactial Combat STRAC Magazine Well Grip
[B]Accessories: M100 spring and steel bushings upgraded / SOPMOD RIS unit and outer barrel modification / Tactial Combat STRAC Magazine Well Grip / 1x mid-cap mag / front hand grip / metal front sight
[B]Condition: Excellent, i have skirmished a few times with this gun and its well looked after, no original box though.
[B]FPS: 350
[B]Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Not for this gun
[B]Price/Payment: 220
[B]Pictures: Yes

Great gun, have had fun modifying this weapon and now it looks awesome. It started its life as an M16 (jungle front) and i bought a SOPMOD RIS unit and outer barrel mod, a metal front sight and a Tactial Combat STRAC Magazine Well Grip. The internals have been upgraded, stronger spring and bushings, it shoots 350fps with .25's. It is all metal and i have had it professionally sprayed black, it comes with the front hand grip and a mid cap mag.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blank firing grenade sold.
Mp5 sold
magazines sold
Basically the only thing left is the M16/M4

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Posts for interest in the item only. Otherwise take it to PM's...

If you wish to add more detail, wait for the 7 days or edit the original post.

Thanks.

Matt318

Matt318

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: M16 and glock 18
ALL SOLD, close thread please

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users