Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The law and airsoft

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Darrenj

Darrenj

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Does he sell the black guns too? UKARA may has been disinterested before, but I would imagine they'd be very interested in that. A retailer explaining details on how to change the colours back isn't great!

I didn't get the impression he did, as he said its easy to make it look realistic!

I've had a look on the UKARA site and he is not listed.

Darrenj

Darrenj

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Just had a chat with a local ex met police officer who is now the head of security for the large company that own the woods where these kids shoot, he is not happy with the police response and knows all the Sgt's and more importantly the Inspector so is now taking this on and will now work with us to bring this issue to a conclusion. By the sounds of it he will take no prisoners as a large land owner have many issues such as motorcycles and shooting including airsoft, with motorcycles when they catch them, and they do, the motorcycle is destroyed the same has happened with guns and airsoft guns, so maybe this will be the end, at least we have some who will now help and remove these people that are doing your sport damage.

Many Thanks for all your help.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Cheer`s although i don`t think you can destroy them unless a court allow`s you too but even then it will be done by the law as i know the people (forgotten what their called now) who protect the river spey from people fishing are only allowed to take Rod`s and Reel`s but have to give them back immediatly if no fish are caught or if kept longer than 1 24HR period (Apparently) they get fined or have to pay Compensation unless a Charge is Brought.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Airsoft Para Tom

Airsoft Para Tom

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
After reading this the following sprang to mind. Nest, Stirring, Hornet, A

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict